Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Where's all the clothies then??

HannahBananaHannahBanana
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
Come on show yourselves LOL!

Think i'll have Erin in nappies til she starts school Baby just so I can feed my addiction Crazy

wigglyjemwigglyjem
posted 8 years 9 months ago
wow you posted this so long ago!!!
i used motherease for a while but now use a combination of coolababy and bambino mio!
still use disposables at night as didnt get on with night time use!!

angelsmomangelsmom
i use wonderoos,also have a blackberry and a couple of others 2 but cant remember names. we sometimes use diposables, if we forget to do the wash and at grandparents as they dont like em.

wigglyjemwigglyjem

angelsmom said:
we sometimes use diposables, if we forget to do the wash and at grandparents as they dont like em.

i did the same for a while then thought why should i have to so now use washables whe visiting for the day like i would if i went to town!

samtiffsamtiff
I am hoping to use the coth ones and being in South Glos I get a £30 voucher of my first purchse of £50 or more stuff so that will help.

Any recomendations on what I should buy would be greatly appreciated.

wigglyjemwigglyjem

samtiff said:
I am hoping to use the coth ones and being in South Glos I get a £30 voucher of my first purchse of £50 or more stuff so that will help.

Any recomendations on what I should buy would be greatly appreciated.

i can recommend some i got off ebay.
there called coolababy. they are fleece lined so keep pee away from babys bum, very quick to dry, they are an all in one so exactly like a disposable. ive been using them for 2 months now and extremely happy with them!

angelsmomangelsmom
i love my wonderoos, theyre very simple as theyre just a pocket that you put som bits in to. if you like the fleece idea or keeping wee away from babys bum you can use microfibre cloths or peices of fleece that you can just lie on top.

we dont buy the disposables we use at the grandparents, they buy them themselves if they want to use them.

wigglyjemwigglyjem
thats alright then!!
i used to have to take my own!!!

soupsoup
im using wonderoos full time too

i also have some bambenios but need some wraps for them Sad and i also have a couple of kushies aio with cute prints on them

i also have a cow print wrap coming from wee notion nappies and i have a wee notions nappy to go underneath it when it comes (as its for when his a bit bigger)

wigglyjemwigglyjem

soup said:
im using wonderoos full time too

i also have some bambenios but need some wraps for them Sad and i also have a couple of kushies aio with cute prints on them

i also have a cow print wrap coming from wee notion nappies and i have a wee notions nappy to go underneath it when it comes (as its for when his a bit bigger)

for your bambinos can i suggest bab beehinds wraps. they are very good and come in better sizes as the bambino large outgrew my boy but the XL were too big so got these and they will last till potty training

ElementaryElementary
I used Kushies but that would have been about 4 years ago - they were brill at the time - and tescos did the liners etc (they don't now!!)

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews