Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

what shoes to wear?

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
im goin to a weddin and im wearin a suit outfit and the trousers are 3 quarter leights (sorry bad spellin hope u understand) so ive got to find shoes that will go with the outfit as they will be seen.i was thinkin black dollie shoes but that wont be nice for a weddin,my mum says boots but the only ones i have is ankel ones so thats a no no she says long ones will be nice.is anyone out there that knows what kinda shoes to wear with a suit outfit cus ive never worn one in my life as never needed too. xx

kelkel
what colour is the suit hun?

catgirl_872catgirl_872
black Smile i think ill look like im goin to a funaral lol

BedheadBedhead
I'd wear some pale coloured high heeled peep toes (maybe wedges?) and wear a top the same colour under the jacket to make it look more cheerful (oh and a little clutch bag the same colour as well). Depending on how formal a wedding it is you could even get a hat to match!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
lol a hat im 20 not 50,well im not too sure on the heels as im pregnant and i cant walk in thin heels lol but makin things cheerful sounds good tho Very happy xx thanx for ur help

BedheadBedhead
Razz I like hats Razz I forgot you were pregnant, It would probably work with some pale coloured ballet pumps too. When is it? I love weddings but I have to wait until October till the next one I am going to.

EmzEmz
I would go for some pretty wedge shoes. That way you get the heel but its a lot easier to walk in with being pregnant. Ive switched to low wedge shoes since I became pregnant instead of high heels. Flat pumps are good too but not sure if they would be wedding smart? I have a wedding to attend in september when I'll be 36 weeks! I think Ill be going to the local capming shop for a tent like dress Very happy

BedheadBedhead
I went to a wedding last year at about 37 weeks, I managed to find a pretty wrap style dress that made the most of my increased cleavege and wasn't at all tent like, I wore it with some flat pumps with flowers on the toes and I think it looked ok. Not as smart as some of the other guests but passable.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
well i was 8 months pregnant when i got married lol i was fat lol, what are wedge shoes?xx

BedheadBedhead
http://www.asos.com/Gingham-Sexy-Wedge-Peep-Toe...1662&cid=3546
These are wedges, they are much easier to walk in than normal heals coz your weight is spread over a wider area. You can get lower ones than this but this was the only pic I could find.

hipmommahipmomma
I think i just actually fell in love with those shoes! lol

catgirl_872catgirl_872

Bedhead said:
http://www.asos.com/Gingham-Sexy-Wedge-Peep-Toe-Shoe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=141662&cid=3546
These are wedges, they are much easier to walk in than normal heals coz your weight is spread over a wider area. You can get lower ones than this but this was the only pic I could find.

wow i havent really seen them about,they look lovely and only £20 lush but i would have to find them in a shop as dont have a credit card xx

BedheadBedhead
Most of the shops should have something similar as they are dead trendy. These are from Barratts http://www.barratts.co.uk/p/80_531_0482/Shi-Shi.html but I have seen some nice ones in Dotothry Perkins as well that were pretty cheap.

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Dorthy Perkins do some really nice wedges, it might be better to go to a shoe shop tho as fashion shop shoes aren't that comfortable.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
im tryin to look on the new look website but it hardly shows anythin and the asda george website.ill keep lookin tho xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
http://www.bluebanana.cc/
how about these?xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872

Bedhead said:
Razz I like hats Razz I forgot you were pregnant, It would probably work with some pale coloured ballet pumps too. When is it? I love weddings but I have to wait until October till the next one I am going to.

sorry i just read and didnt answer ur question,its on the 18th augest.ive never been to a weddin only as bridesmaid twice and my own lol xx

mitchmitch
omg they are sooooooo hiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
i couldnt walk in those lol

catgirl_872catgirl_872
lol i prob couldnt too but ill try them on if i fond a pair xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i seen a pair in newlook that were on sale for five pounds but didnt have my size they had another pair for 15 pounds,in the sale ones the colours was grey or blue and the 15 pound ones were black,if im wearin a black suit which colour should i go for?xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews