Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Thought I'd come say hi

HannahBananaHannahBanana
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Just stumbled across this place and noticed a few friendly faces from other places I visit.

Look forward to chatting to you all x

kelkel
hi hun. its great here, hope u enjoy it Very happy

HannahBananaHannahBanana
How much fun is it dressing your avatar! lol! Does everyone try make them look like themselves or just however they fancy?

kelkel
mine is kinda like me just slimmer so i dressed mine how i'd like to be able to dress, they are fun, we all went naked the other night in protest to get the fter dark thread back, that was funny Very happy

HannahBananaHannahBanana
That's what I went for... me but thinner! lol!

Lol at you all being naked Very happy Just trying to get to grips with what's where at the minute

kelkel
if u need a hand give me shout hunnie Very happy

HannahBananaHannahBanana
Thanks hun, I just realised there were loads more forums! lol! I didn't scroll down on the main forum page and could only see 4 Wink

AlexAlex Moderator
hello hun welcome to JP

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
hello hun and welcome

hapydazyhapydazy
Hi, I'm Tammy, great place here! I wish I looked like my avatar LOL... I like your's hair by the way Wink

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hi there

Welcome to JP!! b Very happy

HayleyHayley
hi hannah nice to meet you

HannahBananaHannahBanana
Lol! Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome.

Kel, you've changed hehe! took me ages to decide on that outifit now I feel the need for an oscars style change for the evening events haha!

Is it just me or could this emoticon Mad be mistaken at a glance for something else?

Been a long day here, think I may need a brandy and coke once kids are asleep! haha!

hapydazyhapydazy

HannahBanana said:
Lol! Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome.

Kel, you've changed hehe! took me ages to decide on that outifit now I feel the need for an oscars style change for the evening events haha!

Is it just me or could this emoticon Mad be mistaken at a glance for something else?

Been a long day here, think I may need a brandy and coke once kids are asleep! haha!

LOL that's funny, I never noticed that Mad but you're right LOL

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews