Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

I love NUROFEN!!!

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Im sorry but I had to share that with you all. I have had a few headaches the last few days and resisted the pills but today I gave in and took nurofen and now it has gone Very happy

I think it is im not drinking enough so going to try drink more tomorrow and hopefully they will go away

alis378alis378
I use that too whenever I have a bad head - usually when all the kids have played up a bit!! lol It does work very fast
x

LadybugLadybug
It is a good idea to hold off though - I always do that. I've not been able to take anything other than paracetamol for about 2 years now - pregnant, Bfing, pregnant! Love neurofen ach well tisnt good fer yer tummy....

AlexAlex Moderator

Ladybug said:
It is a good idea to hold off though - I always do that. I've not been able to take anything other than paracetamol for about 2 years now - pregnant, Bfing, pregnant! Love neurofen ach well tisnt good fer yer tummy....

its not good for asthmatic sufferers either. But I cant take paracetamol . I argued with the mw when I had Joseph that I wanted it but they wouldnt give it to me Wink

angelmumangelmum
It is good stuff Very happy

hapydazyhapydazy
I've never heard of it, but I'm glad it made you feel better hun... I love ibuprofen, maybe similiar?

HayleyHayley
yes its the same hun....i love it too!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews