Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

going back to school (tescos)

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
I know you people south of the border have some time to think about this but up here we have 3weeks (2 in some places)

I was in our local tescos yesterday and they had packets of biros/pencils/felt tips/coloured pencils(20-25 in each pack depending on what you get)/highlighters/pencil cases/whiteboard markers and some other bits and pieces all for £1 Very happy

I have bought some bits for myself for school but Im going back!!! Very happy can never have to many pencils in a primary 1 class Im thinking Wink

alis378alis378
I dont think any of ours have got all the school stuff in yet - they are having a big sell off of all the summer stuff though
x

Mummy5Mummy5

alex said:
I have bought some bits for myself for school but Im going back!!! Very happy can never have to many pencils in a primary 1 class Im thinking Wink

Know I've probably missed this somewhere but do you teach? I work in a reception year 1/year 2 class - we are an extremely small village school!!!!

AlexAlex Moderator
I have just graduated (did my PGDE) im going to take Primary 1 next year for my probabtion year Very happy Very happy It is in a small town 5miles along the road and I will have 20children

mitchmitch
hope they are all little angles for you alex Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews