Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Alex's weight loss diet

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
This is my diary of how things are going please feel free to shout if I have been bad or offer some words of support (you know the drill Razz )

Im doing the slimming world diet and have been doing it for 8weeks. In that time I have had some looses, some stay the sames and a week (or 2) where a lb has slipped back on Embarassed but my total lost so far is 20lbs.

I still have such a long way to go but I can do it.

AlexAlex Moderator
I had had a bad week this week, gave into a craving for a pizza (on Tuesday night after weigh in) and on Friday found the words chilli cheese Panini come out of my mouth instead of the homemade steak burger (the better optition as I could get a brown roll with that) and then on Friday night had a btl and half a rose' wine btwn me and my friend. so yesterday and today I have been trying hard and im stuffed on beans and fruit!!! Hope I havent put anything on this week (really would like to shift the next pound to get my stone and half)

Guess I will find out Tuesday Neutral

HayleyHayley
good luck hun! well done on weight loss so far! Very happy

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Good luck hunny!!My BF bought biscuits in the shopping, my weakness I love them like grrr!Now I've given in and started eating them Angry.

AlexAlex Moderator

Kelly_Cait said:
Good luck hunny!!My BF bought biscuits in the shopping, my weakness I love them like grrr!Now I've given in and started eating them Angry.

crisps are my weakness. biscuits dont bother m which pleases Joseph as he can still have them in the house

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait

alex said:

Kelly_Cait said:

crisps are my weakness. biscuits dont bother m which pleases Joseph as he can still have them in the house

I love them too, but not had them in ages, I normally only eat the salt and vinegar ones.

alis378alis378
Well done on your loss so far hun, that is excellent Very happy
x

lottielottie
wow 20lbs !!! Alex your doing great hun Very happy

take care xxxx

I really need to loss weight xx im considering writing a post and every week weighing in with my actual weight and what i have lost/gained ?? xx

your doing really really well xxx take care xx

lottielottie
wow 20lbs !!! Alex your doing great hun Very happy

take care xxxx

I really need to loss weight xx im considering writing a post and every week weighing in with my actual weight and what i have lost/gained ?? xx

your doing really really well xxx take care xx

mitchmitch
alex you are doing so well so far ... keep up the good work hunni Very happy Very happy

kelkel
well done!!!! thats brilliant Very happy Very happy

hipmommahipmomma
keep going hun, you'll get there!

hapydazyhapydazy
Alex 20 lbs, that is incredible!! Keep it up and don't get cha self down when you have bad days, we all do, so keep up the good work hun, that's awesome!! Very happy Very happy Very happy

AlexAlex Moderator
Embarassed ooopsss

I have just eaten my way through a punnet and a bit of strawberries!!! Embarassed

but they were good

lauranlauran
As long as they were'nt covered in choc u should be fine!!! Doing much better than me. I started my diet (after a very very bad weekend of junk) this morning and have already broken it Crying I am desperate to lose the weight. I am still carrying about 3st from having Imogen 8 months ago. I put on a whopping 6 stone in pregancy! Oh well i should read how u get on and that should encourage me!! Well done, keep it up!!

MarymaeMarymae
Have you guys, or gals, ever considered a vegan lifestyle? It's actually so effective, weight-wise, that while eating various foods, you're in no need of dieting at all. Not to mention, all the great animals to be spared. Smile

AlexAlex Moderator
1/2lb this week Sad Face I was so disappointed- I have been so good this week Sad Face

Always next week though

jo-jojo-jo
Very happy Goodluck hun you are doing great.I havnt even started thinking about a diet i get all clamy thinking about it LMAO.But you sound really motivated "go girl".xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews