Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

exercise

ButtercupButtercup
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
i know this is a nasty word for some people myself included, but i need to start some exercise as my arse now resembles a double decker bus Embarassed

I hate exercise and have never needed to do it but now my metabolism is sluggish with underactive thyroid my weight has become a bit of an issue Crying

I am going to try talk my friend into taking up power walking with me before i get into anything too drastic exercise wise Razz

What kind of exercise do you do and do you enjoy it?

alis378alis378
That darn thyroid has a lots of questions to answer doesnt it?? I also have problems with mine and hope that now they have upped the dose, my weight can sort itself out. I'm not overweight now but I do still have a tum and bum.

I go to pilates on Thursday nights which as well as helping me to tone up by "loose" bits really helps me to relax and feel refreshed.

Good luck with the power walk - I dont find the time to be able to do that, though I did start a while back
x

hapydazyhapydazy
Does sex count as excercise?? LOL.. I don't do much excersise other than Aaralyn and I dancing around like crazies sometimes. My friend (who also has thyroid problems) does the ab-roller and swears by it and I have seen some good results on her belly from using so I keep saying I'm gonna give that a try.

ButtercupButtercup
sex doesnt count Razz i`m talking about the pure torture called EXERCISE Shocked

hapydazyhapydazy

Buttercup said:
sex doesnt count Razz i`m talking about the pure torture called EXERCISE Shocked

LMFAO, hey it does burn calories, cant' exercise be fun too? LOL Razz

GTTkelGTTkel
I do a legs,bums and tums class once a week and then the gym on another day. The most fun exercise I've done in the past was a class called 'Body Jam' which is really cool dancing kind of work out to dance/pop/hip hop all modern chart music. Shame I can't do it now but it's a time of the week I'm busy with something else.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews