Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

SHOCKING!!!!!

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Shocked Shocked

My neighbour came round last night to tell me the litle boy she childminds (who is 18 months old) has been stolen from his mum Shocked

I know his mum she is 22 and a really nice girl she lives on her own. She was walking down street with baby in pram and this woman came up to her and said thats my sisters baby, shocked Gemma said no sorry your mistaken any way she argued with her then the woman hit Gemma grabed pram and ran off, distraught gemma rung police and her Dad luciky the police got to the woman within minutes,

The woman got arrested Gemma gave statment but if the woman is found not mentaly ill she will be let out today Mad Mad Shocked Gemma is so scared, they say she will be out on bail untill court case Cuckoo

sugarsugar Moderator
OMG how awful for her! *hugs*

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Shocked omg thats so awful hun! sending hugs to your friend! Kiss Kiss

How can they let this woman back on the streets, she obviously has serious problems which need sorting! Tounge Out To walk upto someone and claim that the child isnt theirs and to then steal it is so crazy! Crazy Cuckoo

I would of been so scared bless her! hope she is ok! Kiss xxx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
omg thats awful Shocked Shocked your poor friend

mitchmitch
omg what is this country coming to.. i hope the girl is ok poor baby

HayleyHayley
omg im glad they got the baby in time poor thing!

god gemma must be so shooken up!

AlexAlex Moderator
Shocked thats shocking Shocked

Cant believe she is getting out on bail if there are no mental health issues- surely she is a danger

I hope Gemma and baby are ok

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
OMG, I'm glad the woman got stopped and no harm was done to the baby. Hope your friend is alright.

candgsmumcandgsmum
OMG hun Shocked

That is absolutely shocking. Crying

hipmommahipmomma
my god thats awful, lots of hugs to your friend! She must be feeling terrified! I cant believe they are going to let her out, sure;y if she is not mentally ill all the more reason to keep her locked up! And if she does have problems they should be putting her somewhere that she can get help for them!

LadybugLadybug
Gawd she'll need counselling after that - what a horrible experience! Sad Face

Hope she's ok
xxx

hapydazyhapydazy
Kiss to your friend, I'd be in Butler, which is the psychiatric hospital near where I live. I hope your friend and her child will emotionally recover from this.

jade-leighjade-leigh
omg that is shocking !!!!

angelmumangelmum
OMFG and there say she is not ill so why do such a terrible thing Shocked Sad Face

(((((hugs)))

carlacarla
OMG that terrible Shocked Shocked

chezchez
OMG that is terrible i hope she is ok sending a big hug to her Kiss

lottielottie
Shocked thats terrible !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Near me (i read in our local paper) a lady has twice on the same day tried to take babies out of there prams when the mother wasnt watching whist they were in a cafe !!! scary !!!

All be careful and aware everyone !!!! we all are I no, but there are strange people out there !!! xx

kelkel
OMG thats awful, how scarey or the mum and baby Kiss for them

alis378alis378
OMG - just read this and what a horrible story. I hope the mum is okay and getting through it alright
x

HannahBananaHannahBanana
That's really scarey!

Was the woman mentally disturbed? did they say why she did it?

So glad she was found so quickly.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews