Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

names

MrJoeMrJoe
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
We spent absolutely ages trying to think of a name for baba, we thought it was gonna ba a boy to start with so we got into callin him harvey davidJAESPBL(david after my father, peter after kims) then when we went for the 20 week scan and found out shes a lil girl we had to choose again. we liked amelia, ella, paige, brooke or maizie. we went through them all and thought we had stuck on paige but everyone said they loved maizie and it grew on us so were with that one at the minute. middle name is karen no matter what for my stepmum, either way whatever we call her i dont mind ill still love it, shes my little baby girl after all Razz lol

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hehe you do make me laugh joe! are you not working today?

kirstkirst
i love the name paige was gonna call my youngest that if he was a girl

MrJoeMrJoe
yeah im working today, im sat on me desk now typin this lol Razz nah its me day off just waitin to hear from gas fitter to see whether he here today or 2moro then might go down to the house if it today if not gonna go see cameron for bit

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww is he down? bless him! dear me how is the house coming along?

supernannymjsupernannymj
I'd always looked forward to choosing a name as a real treat - but in the end it was really hard. Every name we thought of either seemed to have some kind of negative connotation, or else someone in the family already had that name, or one of us didn't like it, or there were too many of them around already, or it clashed with our surname (deciding on the baby's surname was also a struggle but that's another story), or else the grandparents really hated it.....

In the end we picked Harry in the hospital - it had been on our shortlist but not favourite - which I've always loved and was my grandpa's name. The only reservation I had was that there are loads of kids called Harry, but have decided to just put up with that. It really suits him and I can't imagine him being called anything else now

kimbekimbe
i stil love paige but it just dont go with karen ,,, if we do decide on paige i fink it wil b paige-leigh after me bezzie m8 she dont no dat tho lol Kiss

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
muhahahaha I do now! Very happy and may I also add it sounds lovely! I have always said I prefer the name Paige though havent I hehe! Very happy Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews