Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

names

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
how many times did every 1 change der babys name b4 dey wer born ive bin thru sooo many atm wer on maizie but im stil in love with paige arrrrrrrr every1 iz callin er maizie az wel but i dunno if its 4 defo mayb she wil look like a certain name wen she cums out ,,,,, i love wat jordan az named er new baby az wel fink tiammii(mite av spelt dat wrong lol iz really pritty Very happy

catgirl_872catgirl_872
not me i picked my fav top five for a boy and girl,me and my hasband decided one one for both found out the sex and stuck with it as i always said kieran while he was inside me and with this pregnancy we pick a name each from the top five we had before now just waitin to find out the sex Very happy easy as that xx

AlexAlex Moderator
I didnt know what I was having and so after looking through every baby name book I could borrow I drew up a list of 3 for each sex (in case baby didn't look like one of them) All my names ended up being family names I liked and I knew a boy would have Robert as a middle name and a girl would be elizabeth

kimbekimbe
i fink im lookin in2 it 2 much if i er a kid in da street called emelia r example i was like o dats another name off da list or if da meaning int nice i go off it me an my fella av decided 2 giv da baby karen az a middle name after iz stepmum so i suppose maizie-karen goes beta dan paige-karen

mitchmitch

kimbe said:
i fink im lookin in2 it 2 much if i er a kid in da street called emelia r example i was like o dats another name off da list or if da meaning int nice i go off it me an my fella av decided 2 giv da baby karen az a middle name after iz stepmum so i suppose maizie-karen goes beta dan paige-karen

please can you try to type word propley they some times become hard to read on forums thanks x

angelmumangelmum
Last edited by angelmum 1 decade 3 years ago
My first born Kelvin i had the name right the way threw it is a scottish name and some of my family are from scotland so i wanterd a name that was scottish Very happy

It tuck a while to find a name i liked with Demi but one night me and my DF were watching the fiml ghost with the actress Demi more in and i just loved the name Very happy and it stuck

With Zoe i had the name Mallisa but then the last week of pregs i totaly went of the name and we deciderd on Zoe why i dont know just poped in to my head Smile

Joshua DF's auntie was dying and we asked her to name our unborn baby she chose the name Joshua Love sadly DF's aunt died before Joshua was born Sad Face

Lewis is my family surname but when mam married my stepdad my surname changed to Allison but i wanterd to keep Lewis has a family name so we named our baby boy Lewis had the name all the way threw Very happy

Evie's name we had all the way threw also my great nan died when i was expecting Evie her name was Eva but i was not keen on Eva so we called or daughter Evie witch also means Eva-Eve in the baby names book Very happy

kimbekimbe
aww there all great i do want there to be a deefinate family tie to her name and her grandma is over the moon that were kinda naming her after her

hapydazyhapydazy
Aaralyn was Jady Jo the whole time I was pregnant but I didn't like it for her when she was born... it took us 5 days after she was born to be called Aaralyn but it's perfect for her meaning "with song"... her middle name is Makenlee after my father Kenneth Lee who passed.

kimbekimbe
aww thats lovley maizie means child of light which i love and karen means pure so i think it is very fitting

hapydazyhapydazy

kimbe said:
aww thats lovley maizie means child of light which i love and karen means pure so i think it is very fitting

Thank you Smile

that is very pretty together... I'm into the meanings of names big time...

It's fun to pick out names and I just have to say don't let family members or friends try to talk you out of what you like when you're deciding... everybody has an opinion... Unless you're going to name them pumpkin some other fruit of veggie (ie:Gwynith Paltrow's Apple Shocked )but still, to each their own Smile

kimbekimbe
people do though dont they oo i dont like that etc that reminds me ov etcccc im like shut uppp lol Mad

hapydazyhapydazy

kimbe said:
people do though dont they oo i dont like that etc that reminds me ov etcccc im like shut uppp lol Mad

yea, you'll get alot of that... you know what they say, opinions are like everybody has one LOL

kimbekimbe
i felt like i was going under in a sea full of advice do this do that etc i was like i cant breath Suspect

catgirl_872catgirl_872
its hard for us girls to keep the family name because when we get married we cant and my dad was like to me can u call ur son tony so u carry on my name and i was like but dad im married now u got to ask my brothers lol bless him now hes got to ask my three older brother who prob wont have kids for a long time and my dad is comin up to 60,i was thinkin of havin my mums name as my girls middle name if i have a girl or my dads name in my boys middle name if i have a boy.depends how my husband feels about it.xx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
I chose Benjamin, Caitlin and Christine, I found out when I was pregnant I was having a girl and I loved the name Caitlin and her middle name is Faye after one of my old school mates who was great to me.

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
When I found out I was ahving a girl I loved the name Libby Mae! My DP didnt like it but after about a month he started to come round and he decided he really liked it! but when i was about 8 months i decided I no longer liked the name Libby Mae and decided I wanted to call her Mia Ruby! DP didnt want to change her name but I got the last say and this is what she is now called! hehe! But he still goes on at me about it all the time oops! hehe x

catgirl_872catgirl_872
yay my husband said yea, i can have my parents names in my kids middle names im so happy and he said if that makes u happy,i asked wouldnt that piss ur parents off and he said he doesnt care.thank god,if u have read my inlaws forum yet u will know its not goin too well with them.xx

kirstkirst
cassie wot r ur names uve chosen for babie?

catgirl_872catgirl_872
if boy kyle anthony madden,if girl crystal catherine madden. the middles names are my parents names Very happy xxx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
they are lovely names hun! i like them both! xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews