Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Simpsons Movie

LadybugLadybug
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Am such a wean - I canny wait!!! Who else is braving it through the crush of smelly adolescents and flying popcorn??? Me and hubby will next week Very happy

AlexAlex Moderator
think I will Embarassed (also got Harry to see and transformers)

hapydazyhapydazy
I'm sure Marc will want to see it... I love the Simpsons but I'd opt to see it on DVD if he didn't want to go!

AprilsmummyAprilsmummy
DH and DD are so excited. They are going Saturday morning together. Me - i am doing some retail therapy.

Its the first time DH has taken DD to the cinema on his own. I normally go but don't really want to see the Simpsons.

Also, if they are anything like when they are watching on the TV the pair of them might as well be on a different planet!!!! Very happy

Hope you all enjoy.
Salxx

mitchmitch
im not a simpsons person lol

LokiLoki
I can't get my wife to go, but my co-worker is an avid fan. He and I will be lining up tomorrow to try to see the 12pm show and be among the first in the city to see it. Some things are more important than work. Cool

MarymaeMarymae
I've just finished seeing his film. I rather enjoyed it, considering that I truly felt too much time had passed for the writers and producers to distribute a solid effort for this show. However, I had a really great time. I recommend this film.

CharlieCharlie
We watched this last night
I didnt find it as funny as DP and the boys did but i must admit i enjoyed it

Spider Pig done it for me lol sooooo funny
I still have the spider pig song going round in my head lol Very happy

carla234carla234
went to see it thought it was to long and boring after the first half hour. shame

candgsmumcandgsmum

Charlie said:
We watched this last night
I didnt find it as funny as DP and the boys did but i must admit i enjoyed it

Spider Pig done it for me lol sooooo funny
I still have the spider pig song going round in my head lol Very happy

Spider pig spider pig, can do whatever a spider can, but he can't because he's a pig ! LOL
We watched last night and I thought it was ok but I kind of expected it to be funnier. I thought Bart and his skateboarding dare was funny especially his doodle incident!

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
we watched this on sunday and i kinda zoned out after about 40 minutes!!!

spider pig was funny lol isaac keeps singing it - he can remember scenes (word for word) from films after only watching them once!! drives me potty!!!

evan almighty is quite sweet!!!

still havent watched oceans 13 Shocked

dizzycatdizzycat
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
- My blog
I love the simpsons... however. Wasnt that impressed with the film.
Spiderpig was funny though.....

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews