Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

hair cuts- how often?

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
how often do you get your hair done?

I get mine done approx every 6 weeks and coloured on every 2nd visit

but Joseph hair grows so quickly it always looks ready to be cut about every 3 weeks but I make it go for 4

hapydazyhapydazy
I've been going about once a year now for a few years... I let it grow, then get 10 inches cut off to donate, then let it grow again... Aaralyn has had 2 haircuts so far, and the last time she got 10 inches cut too and she donated hers as well (she agreed it was a good cause and like that someelse might be happy with her hair Love charity is Locks of Love)

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
not often enough lolol usually every 2-3 months

GTTkelGTTkel
I'm getting mine cut tomorrow and before that I had it cut at Easter but it's long so apart from the feathering at the front it's not like I have a style to maintain. Steve does his own with the clippers(he's doing it right now) and he does DS's and I trim DD's(but she's only ever had it done twice). I colour my own coz it's cheaper and the hair dressers don't ever get it right anyway

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
I have only had my hair cut twice this year! how bad is that! hate my hair so much though! xxx

angelmumangelmum
I get my hair cut about every 6-8 week's but at mo im trying to let it grow has it is really short at mo and i miss my long hair Sad Face

and i dye my hair at home every 2 months i would say Smile

ButtercupButtercup
probably every 4-5 weeks but i have a short choppy style and it just looks messy if it gets too long Wink

kelkel
i have my hair cut about 3/4 times a year. i use the orange sunilk so i tend to not get split ends Very happy

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Not often, hair cuts cost so much!Got mine last done in about March time, need it done again. Cait needs hers done, her hair is well long!

EmzEmz
I tend to go when I can afford it. Its too expensive to have regular cuts so I tend to go once its starting to look a bit straggly (which is kind of now if Im honest Embarassed )

carlacarla
i go ever 6-8 weeks and have a colour every 12 weeks

candgsmumcandgsmum
My mum usually pays for it because I don't go otherwise Embarassed

I last got it cut about 3 months ago but its a style that will grow well.

mitchmitch
id say i dye mine more than cutting it
i usually go for long spurts in between having it cut
i had it thinned out about 6 weeks ago maybe 8 before that i had it cut in the inverted bob at easter and i have had one trim in may

kimbekimbe
i dont have a set time for my cuts just special events like big night out etc

kelkel
woo hoo!!!!!!! i had mine cut yesterday, kinda trendy Shocked will post a pic later for opinions Razz

AlexAlex Moderator
mines needs done now but im riding out until nearer to going to school- so I look smart on my first day Very happy

goblueteamgoblueteam
i try and get mine cut and coloured every 12 weeks or so my hair dosent seem to grow that fast really so im quite lucky i spose as i have streaks put in it i can go a bit longer then my friends to have it coloured

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews