Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

inlaws

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
this might be kinda long but i wanna see what ppl think.
ok here goes

my inlaws i HATE them lol thats it!
nah joke lots more lol
right well they arent what u call a normal family.
all they do if fight fight fight no more no less.
i hate it thats all they do when we see them ive had enough.i was always scared of my father inlaw because of his past i shouldnt really bein tellin u this just incase my husband sees but his dad use to hit him his older brother and his younger sister but not his other sister i think cus she was too small and his family is really messed up.i was also scared rich would turn out like his dad and u know but hes nothin like his dad so hopefully it will never happen but if it did he know what will happen anyways not about him,his mum was always weird when i first saw her she called me a slat and told me to get that hore out of her house so i did after that we didnt see them until the weddin and see was as nice as pie to me but i think its cus i was carring her grandchild.her first grandchild she has never seen because she was the same with his elder brothers wife and she didnt take it so they have had a lucky excepe.one time when i went to stay at hers for a week when pregnant without rich on the last days she shouted at me cus i asked his dad what time he would be takin me home and turns out his mum didnt tell his dad he was takin me home so i was shocked and couldnt wait to leave,another time we went to stay for a week kieran wa sborn and we wake up with his mum say oi you too get the Censored up Shocked and said go see to ur son and stop gettin other ppl to have him and i went down stairs and kieran was cryin his eyes out cus everyone was scearmin infront of him Tounge Out it was because when we were there his sister kept takin him in the mornin because we could hear him cry to wake him up so thats not our fault and she was complainin to her mum that its her week off and that she should be lookin after kieran Suspect weird as she kept takin him,one time which pissed me off very much was they came down here for xmas and we keep sayin to them cassies dad always came on boxin day to make a meal as it happens every year (my mum and dad spilt and have never seen him on xmas) so they where like yea yea we will leave when they come well guess what another fight because they had to leave Shocked in front of my family i could of killed them and i got really mad because my dad said to his mum oh you dont have to leave stay and his mum gave my dad the most dirtest look ever and blanked him Mad i could of ripped her eyes out the bitch.so i didnt let them come to kierans 1st birthday party as they dont like havin my family around so that tough they werent happy but what could they do.next i let them come for the week on easter it was stessful but i got through with it and it werent too bad his mum got funny some times but there was no fightin cus we dont like it in our house but when they left the nest day they were fightin with rich down the phone Shocked sayin we dont let them have kieran so we said they have the baby proof there house cus u dont know how bad it is no carpet on the stairs so there is pins on the stairs and the house omg they dont clean u should see there bathroom its so bad cloths all on the floor u cant see any of it everythin is dusty im not jokin every room in that house has clothes every where but his little sisters room and hers is the smallest bless her.anyways yea we asked them to buy some baby gates and clean up a bit but they said no so we said no about them havin him,for days they were shoutin at rich down the phone bad mouthin me and my family,it went too far so i said im never seein his mum or his sister again. the last time rich talked to his mum he said you dont love me do u and she didnt say anythin Shocked she was still shoutin at him so he put the phone down and said im never seein oh yea rich told them i was pregnant too and she didnt say anythin,four months went past and his sister started textin us and pissed rich off so he rang his mum and he told her to tell his sister to leave us alone his sister started shoutin in the background then he said if u dont then im goin to put a stranin order on her so she shout up and him and his mum started talkin to his mum for an hour after that i said shes ur mum and i know ur never gonna stop seein her but as for me i cant all the things she has said about me and my family i just cant and he said ok,i always said i dont want them comin to my house but if i do that then he would take my kids to there house so i said they can come here cus there house is like a danger zone and dont want my kids gettin hurt, i wont be there when they are but atleast im at piece of mind that my kids are safe in there house.what do you think do you think i did the right thing? another thing the reason why his mum stoped talkin to him for 4 months is because he said he never wants to see his sister again so his mum sais if u dont wanna see her then your not seein any of us and that was that but rich is goin by his word but she doesnt know that so we got to wait til next time he talks to her.
im really sory its long even if u dont read it im happy ive got it off my mind because i cant stop thinkin about it,the way his mum acts upsets me like when she found out im pregnant she said loads of crap about me and my family i was that depressed i thought iw as gonna have a miscarrage because of her so i hate her she makes me sick Gag
thanks for takin ur time to read Very happy
i just need friends to talk to Kiss
xxx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
OMG they don't sound very nice and I think you are right in what you are doing. I hate it when someones house is messy and Cait goes there. My mum has got stair gates but her kids always left them open and Cait crawled up a few stairs and fell, annoyed me and upset me loads!Its up to you see if want your children to see them and if they can't make their house more secure and tidy for the children then they can't be that bothered of them.

Hope your feeling better having gotten that out.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
thats what i thought we said if you cant be bothered buyin baby gates then u cant be bothered havin him and thinkin of his safty,they keep sayin how could you let us start seein him and then stop its wrong and unfair.if i could i would stop them but i cant because there richs parents and he just wants them to be normal but they are never gonna be normal and always gonna hurt him but as long as i no im never gonna see them so his mum cant blame me for stuff no more cus i wont be involed. anyways thanx for read Smile xx

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
hi..sorry to hear your havig problems..she sounds very horrible and you dont need it if your pregnant..

dont let her drive you out of your house cause she will think she as won..if they visit your kids then you stay too..

Hope you sort it all out

Love Nikkie xxx

hapydazyhapydazy
OMG what a horror she is!! I don't think I'd want my child there or around that either sweety! NO Way!! I wish I could give some advise but instead, have a Kiss ... geez, and I thought Aaralyn's Grandma (dad's mom) could be annoying sometimes, she's a dream compared to your nightmare inlaws.. here's another Kiss sweety!

catgirl_872catgirl_872

crazy_girl said:
hi..sorry to hear your havig problems..she sounds very horrible and you dont need it if your pregnant..

dont let her drive you out of your house cause she will think she as won..if they visit your kids then you stay too..

Hope you sort it all out

Love Nikkie xxx

yes i no she'll think shes won if she kicks me out but i dont wanna see her and she hasnt won it all cus she wants her daughter to see him but rich isnt havin that xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872

hapydazy said:
OMG what a horror she is!! I don't think I'd want my child there or around that either sweety! NO Way!! I wish I could give some advise but instead, have a Kiss ... geez, and I thought Aaralyn's Grandma (dad's mom) could be annoying sometimes, she's a dream compared to your nightmare inlaws.. here's another Kiss sweety!

thanx hun same here i thought my mum was bad alwasy tellin me what to do and how to do things but atleast she never courses fights and shouts infront of kieran my mum is the best cus she helps Very happy xx

hapydazyhapydazy
I'm glad you have your Mum then.. my mom has her problems (she's an alchohalic Sad Face ) and she constantly critises (sp?) but it's only because she's miserable with her life I think Suspect . I can say that she loves me and my sister, and Aaralyn and my nephew with all her heart and has never tried to intentionally hurt us, she just does it with out thinking because of her problems. She's always there (even if living far away) when I need her and she's the first one I call if I'm sick or Aaralyn is sick and we need someone to make us feel better Love

Maybe someday your inlaws will come around, but it sounds to me like MIL is just very miserable person Sad Face who likes to take it out on others maybe? Suspect

GTTkelGTTkel
You're SO right to stand your ground. I have similar feelings to some of my hubby's family due to the way they behave and I wont stand for any of it and my hubby knows that. As long as it doesn't cause problems with your other half just try not to even think about his family. They must have very sad unfulfilled little lives to act the way they do so that's their problem and only they need to change not you

catgirl_872catgirl_872
well they dont his sister mostly courses all the problems cus shes a bum a 20 year old bum livin at home with no life no job nothin and his mum gives her everything,they would of left us alone if it wasnt for her texting us bein stupid.i dont think they will change and i dont think his mum is nice to ppl and dont give them a chance is because i think she got bullied as a kid as she has a great big red birth mark goin down one side of her face and ppl look at her mainly kids but ive never done that to her,i always look at her in the eyes when we talk so she knows it doesnt bother me.weird cow lol xx

jo-jojo-jo
:kiss:Sorry to hear all this hun but dont let her make you leave your own home.When they come around put it to them as this "MY house my rules"dont like it there is the door! Tounge Out

Sometimes we need to be bad a:angry:ss especially when the safty and sanity of our children and our selfs are at risk!

hipmommahipmomma
Sending you a shedload of Kiss

Sounds like a big crappy nightmare. You are totally right in your actions. My parents both have fantastic clean houses and I still worry as even their homes have stuff in them that concerns me! I would never send my childrne to a dirty dangerous house! You shouldn't have to put up with their abuse. Basically try not to let it get to you, it is them that will end up miserable - easier said than done tho I am sure. Enjoy the wonder of your children and try to put it out of your mind. And if you do have to see them, count to ten and take a few minutes ti yourself if they are being difficult. I Wouldnt like abusive behaviour and fighting around my children either. If your OH wants them to come you may have to deal with that, but there will come a point where your kids will be old enough to say they dont like it, and then I'm sure their dad wont want ot make them see their GP if it is making them unhappy.
xXx

mitchmitch
cassie shes a night mare babe you are all best of out of it..let them play there games and say what thay want who cares. rise above it chin up dont let it get to you because you are better than them all. Very happy 7
id never let my kids visit mind you the thoughtwouldnt even cross my mind if they are all abusive there is no way made my kids going i any enviroment like that.
why not give kim and aggi a call send em round tp them LMAO xx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hun i know what you mean i am having the same kinda problems with DP mother! she is a total Angry and i really dont like her! she only lives round the corner from us and she used to come round everyday but only if she needed something! i.e sugar, milk, tea bags, bin bags, to use the phone! god it made me so mad! we have lived in our house 2 years and in this time she must of had about 20 big rows with DP! about silly things! makes me so mad as he is hurting from it as all he wants is for everyone to be happy but she makes it difficult! On his 21st birthday she didnt even come to our house to give him a a card or say happy birthday let alone give him a present! Mad

Then she fell out with us again about 2 weeks ago and we havent seen her, and because she has fell out with us she couldnt even find it in her to bring her only grandchild a present or card round! I have took enough from her and I dont want Mia to be involved with her as she will only hurt her in the long run! she lives in a house which should be condemned as it is so filthy! sorry for the rant! Shocked

So i can see where you are coming from hun and I think you are totally doing the right thing for your children! their saftey and happiness comes first not hers! sending you some hugs Kiss Kiss Kiss

HayleyHayley
omg im lucky i have great inlaws..im so sorry u have to put up with that horrid woman! Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews