Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Brilliant day at the beach

ButtercupButtercup
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
i dont want to make you all jealous but up here in Scotland we got a bit sun today and we went to the beach. Was great fun building sandcastles and splashing in the sea Very happy

mitchmitch
glad you had a nice day and a bit of sun i had fun too walking home from the supermarket in the rain was really refreshing Wink

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwwwww what a lovely picture.

hapydazyhapydazy
Looks nice, I'm glad you got to enjoy the beach and sunshine Very happy looks like LO was havin' some fun Cool

LadybugLadybug
Wasn't it glorious?!

We had planned to go to an indoor soft play place, then saw the sun spliitin the sky and spent the day playing and picnic munching out the back. It was fab! Here's hoping it's the start of a warm spell.... fingers crossed!

hipmommahipmomma
Glad you had fun! We have some sun trying to get through here today but it isnt warm!

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Glas you had a nice day

the sun is out here today Very happy dont know how long for though

angelmumangelmum
Glad you had a nce time hun Very happy Very happy

jade-leighjade-leigh
yippee sun today .......glad u had a nice time Very happy

AlexAlex Moderator
It was lovely yesterday and today hasnt been too bad either Very happy Very happy

I just want to squish Amy Love

she looks like she is having fun

yummymummy21yummymummy21
- My blog
hi love the pic and looks like you had lodes of fun
its been ok here to not beach weather but my two girls have been having fun in the garden and coming back coated in mud but thats easy cleaned up and aleast they not makeing my house a mess

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews