Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Lazytown Live

shellshell
posted 1 decade 6 months ago
I am just debating if to take Alex to see Lazy town in 2008 the tickets are now on sale, is anyone else going?
have they ever toured before?
Shell.x

GTTkelGTTkel
Oh wow I hadn't heard about this mine would love it. Do you have any information on where,when and how much?

shellshell
http://www.lazytownlive.co.uk/tour.html here is the link hun.
Shell.x

EmilyEmily
I was thinking of taking my DD, but according to the website its not the cast from the show. I'm not sure she'll notice, but I don't want to pay that money if its not even them

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
that looks cool. bit too far for us to go though Sad

AlexAlex Moderator
we are going to Edinburgh in Feb Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping there will be 7 of us going.

LisaMarie123LisaMarie123
posted 1 decade 1 week ago

Emily said:
I was thinking of taking my DD, but according to the website its not the cast from the show. I'm not sure she'll notice, but I don't want to pay that money if its not even them

I bet the kids won't even notice. Plus most of the characters are cartoons in the prog. anyway Very Happy Ooooo I want to go!!!!

LisaMarie123LisaMarie123
I was just think oh I bet there's not one for miles and wooooooo they have one right near me!!!!

HelenybooHelenyboo
i'm going to see it in dartford! wooooooo! going with a friends two girls Clapping Clapping Clapping

AlexAlex Moderator
We go on 23rd. Joseph doesnt know he is going so it will be a surprise

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
oooooooooh just seen one in york but omg at the price

WolfblassWolfblass
We're taking DD as a special treat either to York or Grimsby! It is expensive - but she'll love it and it's one of her 'late' birthday pressies! We only got her a hamster for her bnday as it was sooo close to xmas - so she gets something later in the year too!

I CANNOT WAIT!! Very Happy Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews