Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

THOMAS THE TANK ENGIN AND FRIENDS...

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Very happy Yesterday we took DS to see Thomas and friends he loved it so much.Hubby and i were so tired when we got home as we were out the whole day.We went on so many train rides waited in line for hours to get his face painted and play games but it was worth it seeing the look on his face.


shellshell
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Its such a fun day out and the children love it. I have taken Alex before and he's enjoyed every minute of it.
Would you go again?
Shell.x

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
sounds like a lot of fun!! when we went to the amusement park the week before they had a Thomas the Tank section and that's where Aaralyn and I spent most of our time Wink did they have the buss ride that goes around? That was our favorate!!

Glad you all had a great day Very happy

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
sounds brill. glad you had fun xx

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

shell said:
Its such a fun day out and the children love it. I have taken Alex before and he's enjoyed every minute of it.
Would you go again?
Shell.x



YES we will go again when it comes next year for sure.xx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Where is this?? How much was it?? My daughter loves trains and Thomas. Glad you had fun!

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Sounds great did you take any pics hun? Smile

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
yes i took lots of pics but i cant post them yet as my usb connection is not working.

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

Kelly_Cait said:
Where is this?? How much was it?? My daughter loves trains and Thomas. Glad you had fun!


Hi hun i live in Australia but im pretty sure they go world wide.The prices were really cheap to in Australian dollars it was $9.00 for my DH and i and children under 5 were admitted free.All the rides were $2.00 each it was a great day with lots to do.

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

jo-jo said:

Kelly_Cait said:
Where is this?? How much was it?? My daughter loves trains and Thomas. Glad you had fun!


Hi hun i live in Australia but im pretty sure they go world wide.The prices were really cheap to in Australian dollars it was $9.00 for my DH and i and children under 5 were admitted free.All the rides were $2.00 each it was a great day with lots to do.


O right cool, I'll have to look on the net

Very happy

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Very happy Sounds great I'm hoping to take James in holidays too Very happy

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
we are goin for a ride on Thomas on the 11th Aug Very happy Very happy I cant wait

We also went to see Thomas and Friends live last year at the SECC and that was fab- wish there was on this year but no

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews