Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

my mum never feeds me

ButtercupButtercup
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
My mum never feeds me Shocked this is what Amy told her gran tonight whe she was asked what she got for supper Wink

She should be on the stage as she is great at dramatics but if she is like this at nearly 3 what will she be like as a teenager Shocked

she got toast BTW incase anyone thinks i do starve her Razz

hapydazyhapydazy
LOL!! Aaralyn's Grandma (her father's mother) said to me after having her over night, "she wouldn't eat my homemade macaroni and cheese, it must be because you give her so much of that box crap!" I will admit that there was a time when Aaralyn absolutely loved kraft macaroni and cheese and would have it once or twice a week for dinner or lunch but wasn't like she had it for every meal. I so wanted to reply to her Grandma "No, it's just because she doesn't like your cooking!!!" LOL... but out of respect, I didn't say it Mad

LeahbirdLeahbird
Very happy LOL little minx I imagine thats what my LO will do just to get more food!!!!!!!!! Greedy little woman that she is!

HayleyHayley
hahaha kids are so funny!" Very happy

angelmumangelmum
LOL kids eh Crazy

jo-jojo-jo
My DS is the same when ever my parents call in or phone us (normally after dinner)they will ask him what he ate his reply is always NOTHING! Suspect

Hapydazy my in-laws always criticise me about giving my DS Kraft mac and cheese!but he loves it.lol

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
hehehehehehe little tinker lol

hapydazyhapydazy

jo-jo said:
My DS is the same when ever my parents call in or phone us (normally after dinner)they will ask him what he ate his reply is always NOTHING! Suspect

Hapydazy my in-laws always criticise me about giving my DS Kraft mac and cheese!but he loves it.lol

funny thing is, she doesn't even like it now. When she was really little, she would put her spoon down and just shovel the mac and cheese in her mouth by handfulls, she would devour it... now she'll eat it a little and thats it. Her favorate cheap and easy thing at the moment are the packs of ramen noodles, she calls them skinny noodles and loves them. I think they are great for quick lunches too Smile

jo-jojo-jo
Very happy Vic also loves noodles but he really loves my mums home made stuff (I'm hopeless)!

Isn't it funny they go through so many food fazes.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews