Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

What concerts have you been to?

robbienutrobbienut
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
I'm going to show my age now lol! I've seen Darts (twice), Showaddywaddy (5 times!), David Essex, Tina Turner, Cher, The Rolling Stones, Lionel Richie, Marc Almond, Eternal, East 17, Enrique Iglesias, The Bill Wyman Rhythm and Blues Band, The Hawklords (formerly Hawkwind) and a few more that I can't remember. I used to live in Bristol and The Colston Hall is the best concert venue I've been too(apart from bigger stadia anyway). I used to go there at least once a month when I was a teenager.

CrazymamaCrazymama
I have only been to one gig and that was keane last yr in september, they where brill
My best friend bought me a ticket to see snow patrol but i couldnt go cos DH was working that day and i couldnr get a sitter for the kids
i also had the chance to see the killers 2 weeks ago BUT DH told me we couldnt go a week b4( my mate had bought the tickets) i was gutted i didnt speak to him for ages, i love the killers
We are off to see captain on march 19th they arnt much heard of but they supported keane and they are really good!!

chizzletchizzlet
I've been to a few over the years. In the 80's saw Showaddywaddy twice! Chas & Dave (Sad I Know) Adam & the Ants, Bryan Adams, Madness & saw Madness again a couple of years ago, used to go and see five and Westlife every year for about 4 years on the trot, Blue, Wet Wet Wet, last year went to see Take That, Justin Timberlake (wasn't too impressed), Lemar. Some good ones but some not so good.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i have only ever been to one and it was back in 1999 ish and it was the backstreet boys and it was AMAZING i loved it
xxxx

kerryann71kerryann71
omd back in my earlier years at chester in cheshire.. i went with my husband , boyfreind back then , im not a omd fan but i went with my husband.

see you from kerry..

DanielleDanielle
Westlife x6! Very happy Absolutely fabulous live and loving Shane more than ever Very happy

Danielle x

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
blimey youve all seen so many lol

i saw michael bolton back in 1993 lol thats it. i used to be a huge wrestling fan and have been to see the WWE ( or WWF as it was known then lol) bout 4 times hehehhe

miss_smmiss_sm
Not that many for me.
The Coral

Fun Loving Criminals

Goo Goo Dolls

McQueen (boyfriends band were supporting them Very happy )

All at the Carling academy in the last year. Missed Muse at the arena so was gutted Upset
Also been to see loads of local unsigned bands.

TamTam
Ive seen - take that twice!
Foo fighters, green day, Prodidgy (best gig ive ever been too)Audio slave, Queens of the stone age, the killers, Franz ferdinand,Wheetus, Snoop dog,Keane, Travis, Alien ant farm, sum 41, the strokes.
I was meant to go see faithless but ended up with the flu and my OH took advantage of me in my weakened state and got me up the duff Very happy Just as well I didnt go otherwise I would never have gotten pregnant with Nate!!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews