Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

What concerts have you been to?

sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Just got me thinking mentioning in the "what are you listening to" post!

I've seen:

Ant n Dec (b4 they were popular! Embarassed )
Backstreet Boys 5 times! (every time they have been over here! Love )
P!NK in oct last yr - was THE BEST EVER SHOW! hope it comes out on DVD!
And Tenacious D - dunno if anyone has heard of these? Jack Black (as in the comedian - Shallow Hal/Nacho Libre) his band! and they were great! Jack Black is well short but yummy lol!

AlexAlex Moderator
Oasis when the played Balloch Park in 1995. Robbie in 2003 and going to see THe Killers on the 21st Feb Very happy

mumof2mumof2
ive only ever been to a 911 concert(they came to my school and it was free) and westlife live at edinburgh castle as george got free tickets for me at his work id love to go to a robbie williams concert tho

AlexAlex Moderator

mumof2 said:
ive only ever been to a 911 concert(they came to my school and it was free) and westlife live at edinburgh castle as george got free tickets for me at his work id love to go to a robbie williams concert tho

Robbie is great, I saw him at MurrayField, the atmosphere was unreal

jandbsmumjandbsmum
oh i love tenacious d!!!

concert was U2 june last yr brother took me was great!

BeckyBecky
I was an indie kid so mine are a little different to yours! Too many to list but ones which I can think of right now are David Bowie, Air, Super Furry Animals, The White Stripes, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Strokes, The Libertines, The Black Keys, Primal Scream, Supergrass, Blur, Pulp, DJ Shadow, Reef, Elastica, Ocean Colour Scene, Echobelly, British Sea Power, Graham Coxon, The Rakes, The Charlatans, Radio 4, Leftfield, The Hives, Hot Hot Heat, The Kills, Mercury Rev, Death In Vegas, Chemial Brothers....loads more but can't remember them all now!

Oh and 911 with a male friend who was gay when we were at school, because he fancied the lead singer and had nobody else to go with!!

Abz_179Abz_179
ive seen sssssooo many

robbie in knebworth Very happy fab great day

boyzone about 15 times met them about 5 Very happy

peter andre 3 times!!! Embarassed he was such a nice guy!!

ant & dec

liberty x

steps!! faye was nice Very happy

east 17, eternal, oh and anyone remember sean maguire he was lovely.

seen loads more but cant thing at mo!! Embarassed

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Shocked Wow you have all been to loads Smile

i have only been to one last summer with DH I went to see Red Hot Chilly Peppers, but iv got the bug for going now its such a good atmosphere.

ButtercupButtercup
seen bon jovi 3 times, the eagles, gun, cinderella ( band not panto Razz ) lita ford. havent been to a concert for years but would love to see the killers, oasis, the zutons and kasabian

HayleyHayley
i seen backstreet boys twice
blue once
busted once
darren hayes once
lee evans once
and russell brand in march Very happy

BeckyBecky

Hayley said:
blue once
busted once
darren hayes once
lee evans once

You went to see Russell Brand, I am so jealous! I always thought I'd hate him but then I watched his DVD on Christmas day with my family, I was crying with laughter!

MichMich
Ive only been to reading festival a few years back which was excellent, but we have made a new years resolution to try and go to concerts and stuff more often. Havent as yet thou Crying

HayleyHayley

Becky said:

Hayley said:
blue once
busted once
darren hayes once
lee evans once

You went to see Russell Brand, I am so jealous! I always thought I'd hate him but then I watched his DVD on Christmas day with my family, I was crying with laughter!

NO HUN NOT UNTIL MARCH THIS YEAR I SEE HIM Very happy I CANT WAIT, I GOT HIS DVD TOO AND HE IS SO FUNNY!

jellybeanjellybean
Have not been to any in the last 3 years as there are non near me.

But in the past i have seen Guns 'n' Roses, Bon Jovi ( 3 or 4 times), Alice Copper, Ozzy ( solo concert and with Black Sabbath, Tina Turner, Micheal Bolton (years ago), Meatloaf, Slipknot, Ill Nino, P.O.D, Pavarotti, Diana Ross, Shirley Bassy, and loads more.

Used to love going. When we first moved here not many bands came to Turkey but last year Black eyed pea's, Pink and a few other preformed in Istanbul. So fingers crossed for the future.

Sammi-MSammi-M
Not been to any concerts in years but I did get to see Abba at Wembley in '78 Very happy and Yazoo in '82

Would've loved to have seen Pearl Jam last year but we couldn't have taken Faithy

emma1978emma1978
ive seen boyzone about 6 times
blue
stereophonics
robbie williams
top loader
sean maguire
lee evans

FfionFfion
- My blog
ive seen

dirty sanchez live and
babyshambles (i was 5 month pg @ the time 2 lol)

hipmommahipmomma
not as many as i would like!

coheed and cambria, thrice, dropkick murphies, less than jake, stereophonics, meatloaf, greenday, placebo.

missed out on seeing foo fighters as i was pregnant and we had standing tickets so didnt fancy it.

and i missed out on tickets for tenacious d (so to whoever went very jealous!!!)

gigs rock...must go to more!! lol

RobRob Admin
- My blog
Haven't been to a gig for years! Seen:

Bush - Got autographs
Kittie
Raging Speedhorn - Met the band, nice guys
Slipknot
Sneaker Pimps
Cyclefly
LTJ Bukem - In my 'dance' days, actually he was a regular at my mate's flat when he toured in our part of the UK
The Offspring - Hate them! Went with a GF of the time.
The Ataris
Get Cape, Wear Cape, Fly

And have seen countless small bands, and put some gigs on. I organised a show with Enter Shikari not so long back - didn't think they were that great but now they're getting played on Radio 1 all the time!

FfionFfion
- My blog
i love enter shikari! there brill!!

cant belive youve seen slipknot! joey is my ideal man heehee

i forgot to say that ive also seen skindread! there amazing!!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews