Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Food shopping ??

ButtercupButtercup
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

pinknfluffy said:
online shopping = tesco's as i can always find a money off code online and i stock up on offers and think ive spent £80 but when it gets here ive only spent £65 lol

instore shopping = asda as its closest and has good offer on nappies/wipes/biscuits/treats lol

where do you find the codes about as my grocery bill is huge and i would love to save a bit money Embarassed

hannahsmumhannahsmum
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
I shop at asda i love shopin in icelands when i can but i have no car so i only get to go there when my m8 gos Sad Face

jo-jojo-jo

hapydazy said:
ummm Stop and Shop, bet ya never heard of one of those before!

Im in the same boat lol we have in oz woolworths,coles,foodland i always shop at woolworths as its close to home there are more but these are the most popular.lol
(just incase you guys come to Australia one day)he,he.

candgsmumcandgsmum
We have Woolworths in uk, but they sell electrical goods , toys and kids clothes as well as magazines and chocolate.

As far as I know they used to sell food, a long time ago from what I got told by my MIL, as she used to work there in her teens.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i do a huge frozen shop once a month at iceland (we not only got the fridge/freezer but we got a chest freezer aswell so got loadsa room for it) and we shop at tescos or our local co-op for other bits n bobs! toiletries and things like that has to be poundland or wilkinsons!!

angelsmomangelsmom
we shop in asda, but if we want treat we use tesco as we tend to spend more in tesco.

i was gonna start doing my freezer shopping in iceland t we got some burgers from there a few weeks ago and they were digusting and set my oven alight.

stressedmumstressedmum
asda it is for me

WolfblassWolfblass
I really think it depends on what you buy personally as a family!

We use Morrisons as we buy lots of fresh fruits, salads and veggies - and all the other supermarkets seem much more expensive for these!

I picked up a pineapple and a honeydew melon in asdas once and those alone came to £4.00 - whereas i know i can get them in Morrisons for £2.50

We often try shopping somewhere else but end up putting everything back...lol

kirstkirst
we shop at morrisons as its closer but if were takin kids to soft play theres an asda across the road so go there

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews