Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Last day at school !!

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Very happy

call me mad but I'm really looking forward to it, I miss Elle when she at school looking forward to lots of trips out

Cool Cool Shine sun shine Razz

Suspect Suspect I might not be saying this in 2 weeks Shocked

jade-leighjade-leigh
i like school hols too.....my last 6 weeks with youngest too she goes full time Crying what will i do with my self

kelkel
i love the school hols coz i get to have my niece a lot, we have loads of fun Very happy

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Shocked Time flys don't it, JR at nursery after hols too Sad Face

Gives us more time to post on here Wink

mitchmitch
jo if ur lookin forward to it u can have my 3 any time u no u love to Crazy

HayleyHayley
i have to pick mine up at 1.15 today!

im lookin forward to it but also dreadin it, coz im forver cleaning when kids are home Teeth

mitchmitch
mine got at 12.15 for 3 hours you watch me make the most of it haha

shellshell
Well Alex is now on holiday also till the 13th Sept but the thing is I work Monday to Wednesday anyway so he will go to his private nursery but will try and do some bits and pieces with him that he will certainly enjoy.
Shell.x

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
AARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

lololol i dont mind the hols but ive got an 11yr old who gets bored every 5 seconds lol

hapydazyhapydazy
I hope you enjoy the time with Elle! I quite looking forward to Aaralyn going back to school, just because she'll be around other kids her age again more. She wants to play with me but I think she gets bored with me pretty quick too Wink and sometimes we just plain drive each other looney Cuckoo Crazy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Charlotte is gutted that Schools finished bless her but I'm looking forward to our Wednesdays now!

I've booked time off of work too so we can go away for long weekends in the caravan...if the weather ever gets better Suspect

mumof2_jomumof2_jo

candgsmum said:
Charlotte is gutted that Schools finished bless her but I'm looking forward to our Wednesdays now!

I've booked time off of work too so we can go away for long weekends in the caravan...if the weather ever gets better Suspect

Shocked bless her been gutted Eloise has been couting down the days for weeks lol Wink

ButtercupButtercup
The Scottish schools must be different as they have been off for 2 weeks already here in Fife Wink

I cant wait until the holiday end as Amy starts nursery on the 29th of August Very happy as an only child she reallly needs to get out there playing with other children Wink

mumof2_jomumof2_jo

Buttercup said:
The Scottish schools must be different as they have been off for 2 weeks already here in Fife Wink

I cant wait until the holiday end as Amy starts nursery on the 29th of August Very happy as an only child she reallly needs to get out there playing with other children Wink

JR starts after the hols too Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
I'm sure in a few years time Charlotte will be counting down the days too hehe!

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
lol Yeh i remeber waiting for the 6 weeks hols to come took forever

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews