Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Do you remember.....

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

kel said:

staceyb said:
mine was Duran Duran - Arena Very happy

oh yeah they were great and quite lovely to eye to Very happy


Oh yea!! all such pretty men LOL.. I did have crushes on them too Embarassed I still like their stuff too.


staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog

kel said:

staceyb said:
mine was Duran Duran - Arena Very happy

oh yeah they were great and quite lovely to eye to Very happy


hehehe i had a huge thing for simon le bon. shame hes not aged very well lol

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
mines was a an album done by the channel 4 breakfast show (Gabby Roslin and Chris Evans (cant remember what it was called) it was a various artists CD I also bought the jungle book album the same day.

I had an older sister so I just used to copy her albums for a long time (and I still do sometimes)

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

alex said:
mines was a an album done by the channel 4 breakfast show (Gabby Roslin and Chris Evans (cant remember what it was called) it was a various artists CD I also bought the jungle book album the same day.

I had an older sister so I just used to copy her albums for a long time (and I still do sometimes)


hhmmm Jungle Book, that's the only familiar one to me Confused

I used to borrow my sis's albums too, though she didn't appreciate it much Tounge Out I was the little sis too.

jade-leighjade-leigh
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
i was a brossetee even had the jeans Embarassed my first record was snap and my first tape was jason donovan omg cant believe i have told u that Smile

BedheadBedhead
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
The first album I bought (on tape) was Michael Jackson's Thriller

Man walks into a bar with a piece of tarmac under his arm and says to the barman can I have two pints please, one for me and one for the road Wink

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

Bedhead said:
The first album I bought (on tape) was Michael Jackson's Thriller

Man walks into a bar with a piece of tarmac under his arm and says to the barman can I have two pints please, one for me and one for the road Wink


LOL!!

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
yes i do it was boyzone to a dfferent beat lol

HayleyHayley
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
LMAO u lot are so funny Crazy

my first album was cyndi lauper i think (cd)

but on tape it was now 12..omg how old am i lol

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
erm think the first album (tape) i had was Louise! O dear lord as if I have even admitted this hehe! x Embarassed

sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
mine was now 25 on tape!
but im a huge backstreet boys fan and have been since the beginning! im sure americans know who they are lol

my first cd albumwas backstreet boys! in 95 i think

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

sugar said:
mine was now 25 on tape!
but im a huge backstreet boys fan and have been since the beginning! im sure americans know who they are lol

my first cd albumwas backstreet boys! in 95 i think


Yep, we know them well, not really my type of music, but I have to admit that I've had a crush on JT from Insync since he became a man over the last few years.

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
My first album was Take That Everything changes, I got it for Christmas when I was 10 along with my first hi-fi system lol Shocked

My music tastes have changed a lot since then though!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews