Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Hiya Ladies, I am new and am desperate for your advice

squidgysquidgy
posted 1 decade 4 years ago

hapydazy said:
Is this (if you are) your first pregnancy? I just wanted to say about the smoking and drinking thing, I was 2 months pregnant before I found out and I was a smoker and I went to concert (Ozz Fest) while I was preg and didn't know it and got completely sh Angryt faced. I was scared to death and told my Dr about it when I found out I was and the response was many pregnant woman do things that shouldn't when they don't know they are pregnant and lots of healthy babies come out as a result so don't worry. I don't think it had any effect on Aaralyn but I did quit smoking when I found out and didn't drink after either. But being the dum dum that I am I started smoking again after I stopped breastfeeding her even though I never though I would Mad

thats why i am so anxious to find out as i do like a drink and a fag but if i knew i was i would give it up straight away,. i know i should stop now just incase but i am too nervous Sad Face yes it will be our first Very happy

carla234carla234
hi good luck hope you r pregy you sound very exited.

squidgysquidgy

carla234 said:
hi good luck hope you r pregy you sound very exited.

jus hope i am after all the symptoms and worry but i bet i'm not otherwise i wouldn't of had 2 x neg tests surely

carla234carla234
you neva know if the symptoms are there then it could be possible good luck let us know how you get on Kiss

squidgysquidgy

carla234 said:
you neva know if the symptoms are there then it could be possible good luck let us know how you get on Kiss

will do, going in 15 mins

HayleyHayley
good luck babe xxx

squidgysquidgy
I'm back, they did the internal and said there was nothing bad going on inside like cysts and things but she wants me to take in a sample tomorrow to do a more sensitive test so I don't know what to make of that really????

AlexAlex Moderator

squidgy said:
I'm back, they did the internal and said there was nothing bad going on inside like cysts and things but she wants me to take in a sample tomorrow to do a more sensitive test so I don't know what to make of that really????

means she has ruled something else causing the pains etc and she thinks you might be pregnant (hence the more sensitve test) depending on how far on you are it can be hard to tell (I had a scan at night weeks and they couldn't find baby until they did an internal scan)

Good luck for tomorrow.

p.s it is possible to get false negative test!! Wink

supernannymjsupernannymj
Good luck from me too - sounds like they are really making you sweat, making you come back tomorrow.

Hope you manage to get some sleep and relax tonight and have some good news tomorrow x

LadybugLadybug
It sounds to me like you're pregnant. Don't wanna get your hopes up, but in your OP you describe my experience in the early stages of pregnancy...

I had negative tests two weeks before I found out, and I must have been 4 weeks when I tested positive. So I was getting negative tests and strange pains when I was two weeks pregnant. Cool off on the internal testin - give it a couple of weeks and test again, then take it from there.

That's what I would do, but it is based on my limited experience and I'm not coming from any expert angle.

Hope you're ok
xxx

mrs_pingmrs_ping
Hope all goes ok tomorrow. Relax and like the others say you can get negative tests before you get a positive. xx

AlexAlex Moderator
Do you know yet hun?? I have been thinking about you all weekend and been desperate to know if you are or not Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews