Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Oh I like this

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
How much do you think it will go for????

Its local pick up humm what should I go up to?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/bio-orb-60-litre-fish-tan...dZ1QQcmdZViewItem

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Embarassed sorry was ment to go in shopping

(awaiting waggy)

RobRob Admin
- My blog
I have a Bi-Orb, and they're pretty good. I would only recommend keeping 2 goldfish or 5-6 small tropical fish if you get a heater (something like Neon Tetras or something of a similar size which don't grow above an inch or so) - because the surface area at the top of the water isn't huge and that means the water does not get oxygenated as much as a normal tank. I also considered getting a pair of dwarf puffers as they have so much character, but they're harder to look after and can be difficult to find!

After 6 months of so of having the Bi-Orb, I bought a slightly larger standard shape aquarium for tropicals and put a few goldfish in the orb. I'm now planning on getting a much bigger tank for Cichlids or Marine fish - I'm addicted!

RobRob Admin
- My blog

mumof2_jo said:
Embarassed sorry was ment to go in shopping

(awaiting waggy)

Moved for you Smile

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Very happy Thanks for info atm I only have 2 gold fish so think they will be more than happy in it Very happy

I love fish there so cool to watch very relaxing. Would love tropical but worried ill kill them Embarassed

I hate cleaning them out Gag

kelkel
they dont come cheap hunnie, if you can get for £50 or uncer then u have a real bargin Very happy

hipmommahipmomma
It has a reserve, and the minimum price you can set a reserve on ebay is £50, so it will be at least that!

kelkel
still a bargin hun, we paid over £300 for our tank, although i must say its prety huge Shocked

kelkel
thats my tank, it holds someting like an ocean load of water Crazy

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Shocked Wow kel thats is huge Very happy

do you have to claen it out ofter?
How many fish have you got?

kelkel
we clean it out once a fortnight with a hoover type thing Gag . got about 30 fish in it at the mo, hubby loves his fishes

mitchmitch

kel said:
we clean it out once a fortnight with a hoover type thing Gag . got about 30 fish in it at the mo, hubby loves his fishes

of course he loves his fish Naughty Wink

kelkel
LMAO!!! cheeky! Very happy

mitchmitch
Razz sorry couldnt resist Wink

kelkel
no need for sorries hun, its great to have people with gsoh Very happy Very happy

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Very happy LMAO

I showed DH it last night he said yeh that's the size I want Wink men the bigger the better eh? (that could be taken 2 ways lol) Razz

mitchmitch
Very happy lol

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews