Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

my 12 week scan pictures

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
they arent very good cus i took them from my phone as i dont have a scanner,i went to the scan today and it was amazin im so happy Very happy

kelkel
oh they are lovely hunnie, thank you for sharing them with us Very happy Kiss

catgirl_872catgirl_872
no problem i had to share i love it cant til the 20 week scan lol already xx

kelkel
its exciting hun, i get nearly as excited as the expecting mum, big softie Love

catgirl_872catgirl_872
so does all my mates lol xx Very happy

kelkel
u deserve the attention hunnie, having a baby is the most special thing in the world. looking forward the 20 week pics Very happy

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Love aww how sweet looks really clear I didnt get a pic of my 12 week Sad Face

look forward to 20 week scan pics Very happy

catgirl_872catgirl_872
awww why not?i asked for 4 pictures and she said she printed off 2 so i said i would pay for another two and she said only pay for one,when we came back she only gave us two.i think she ment pay for 1 and give other for free but i was still willin to pay for 4 unfair xx

hapydazyhapydazy
aaawwwwww... Love it's such a clear picture!!

alis378alis378
Awww,lovely pics hun
x

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw lovely pics hun, it so amazing when you compare the 12week and 20weeks scans to see how different the baby looks!

I got pics with Charlotte and George but I think I was just lucky because they don't usually give them out at 12 week scans for some reason.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
no u got to pay for them even tho they gave them free when i was pregnant with kieran and yea its so amazin i remember the 12 and 20 and thought wow but i got a pic when i was 40 weeks cus i need a scan and she gave me a pic hehe xx

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
awww congratualions hunni they're great they look lovely x x x x

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww hun they are really clear thanks for sharing them with us! ooo i just love scan pics hehe! Love

HayleyHayley
wow thats really clear awwwwwwwwww Love

catgirl_872catgirl_872
it is isnt it im gonna go compare this picture to the one from when i was pregnant with kieran hehe

carla234carla234
congrats!!! pic looks so clear and cute. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Very happy

catgirl_872catgirl_872

this is a picture from kierans 12 week scan and they are so different,can hardly see anythin on kierans plus hes smaller lol awww xx

carlacarla
aww what good pics Love

mitchmitch
there brill cassie bet u are really looking forward to your 20 week scan are you finding ot what you are having

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews