Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Might be off to the hospital again...

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Aaralyn is running a 100.5 temp right now, just gave her some ibuprofin and see if it comes down, otherwise we are heading back to the emergency room. I'll update you guys tomorrow... if you read this before it's tomorrow, pease say some prayers as I'm worried about the fever being from infection from her burns....

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Just read this post hun,i hope by now Aaralyn's fever has gone down.Praying for your LO and thinking of you both.Hope its nothing to serious babe keep in touch.jo xxx

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Kiss Kiss How is she???

Hope her fever has gone down x x x x thinking of you both Kiss

mandxxmandxx
Hope she is ok . Thinking of u both. Kiss

candgsmumcandgsmum
OMG hun I had no idea she had been burned! I am thinking of you and Aaralyn. Love Kiss

Hope you managed to get her temperature down sending lots of get well wishes xxx

HayleyHayley
thinking of you both Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
omg hun. hope all is ok

((((((((((HUGE HUGS)))))))))) to you both xx

BedheadBedhead
Hope she is ok and the fever has gone. I've got my fingers crossed for you chick.

hapydazyhapydazy
Thanks everyone... she's ok, she has a virus which was causing the fever. They said a low grade fever with the burns is actually a good thing because it could help fight off any infection if she were to get one. I think she's more uncomfortable with the stuffy nose than she is with the burns but she's doing just fine otherwise. Still being the little trouper that she is Very happy . One of the blisters has gone almost down too Very happy

Off to fill out some paper work for the new job and going to check out a new school for Aaraly which is right by where I'll be working so hopefully I can get her in there... I'll update later

alis378alis378
Glad she's on the mend hun - what an awful time you had at the weekend
x

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Very happy Glad to her its nothing serious Smile

sugarsugar Moderator
Gla shes ok hun - u dont need to worry about a temp unles it gets to over 103 degrees! 100 degrees is normal hun! but glad everything is ok now Smile

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwww bless her hun. hope she feels better soon xx. good luck with the school Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Glad she is ok and it was nothing serious. Good look with the school Very happy x

HayleyHayley
glad shes ok lots of calpol Kiss Kiss Kiss

hapydazyhapydazy
Thank you girls! She is doing just fine this afternoon. I normally wouldn't be concerned with a temp of only 100 but was because of the burns and when she gets fevers they tend to spike up real quick. She's out to dinner with Daddy right now and I hope still feeling fine Very happy

Chat with you all soon

and I love everyone's new avatars Very happy

jade-leighjade-leigh
sorry just catching up with all the posts really hopes shes ok

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews