Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Mentoring

secretmentorsecretmentor
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Hi everyone.
I’m a trained mentor, and a student, looking for extra experience in the area of mentoring – so I’ve decided to set up a new e-mentoring service.
If your child is aged from 6 to 16, and you feel that he or she would benefit from a mature, responsible mentor – for either personal or educational purposes, I would like to ask that you consider contacting me.
My intentions are to offer a secure and reliable mentoring service in order to allow children a chance to communicate with someone outside of their everyday lives.
I understand that there may be concerns regarding this service and so I promise these security measures – I will never ask your child for personal information such as their name, address or phone number (though their age is an important fact in this which I request from either you or them), I will contact you if I feel that there is anything important that your child has confided in me and that I feel you need to know, and, if you request, I will send a weekly transcript of all email conversations with your child in order to allow you continual control over the process.
As a young woman with three younger siblings of my own, and experience in mentoring a range of people varying in age, and with a variety of different requirements, I feel that my objective mentoring strategy can benefit children who might feel like they have nobody to talk to, and can help you to understand your children better.
As stated before, I am only just attempting to set up this service, but feel that all I need is a little trust to make this work, and thank you for taking the time to read this introduction.
Should you have any further questions, please contact me by e-mail (secretmentor@yahoo.co.uk)
I apologise if this post breaks any of the rules of this website, I did browse through and found nothing to suggest that it would – but feel free to remove it if this is the case.[/font]

mitchmitch
*** REAPEAT TOPICS NOT ALLOWED***

secretmentorsecretmentor
I apologise.
I've deleted the repeat post now.

chezchez
sorry hunni my eldest one is 3 nearly 4 but i have wrote your email address down and if i do need you when they are older i will email you if thats ok thanks anyway x x x

secretmentorsecretmentor
Thanks for that Chez, I appreciate the support. Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews