Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Miami CSI new series tomorrow!

gemmagemma
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Very happy

Loved NY season finalee Very happy good to see danny and lyndsay finally get together too.
LA finalee was great too although its a long time to wait to find out what happens with sara!

Now definately ready for miami to start Smile

mandxxmandxx
OOOh cnt wait yee haa NCIS and CSI Miami wot more could i ask for??!! Very happy Very happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
AARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

i love CSI Miami and sooooooooo love David Caruso Naughty Love cant wait Very happy Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Which channel hun??? I don't mind a bit of CSI! Very happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
CH5 tonight 9PM Very happy james is out tonight so i got to record it and watch it thursday. i cant watch it tonight and then again lol yes im very strange lol Crazy Cuckoo

candgsmumcandgsmum
Great I've just put it on the reminder!

gemmagemma
Well what did everyone make of it?

shocked that heratio got married but not supprised she's been killed already Wink And bet he's well unimpressed with his brother, all that effort to save him in the past and he goes and gets himself killed Cuckoo
Thought it was good but definately prefer CSI LA and CSI NY

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
was brilliant as always Very happy my Horatio looking manly lol. great stuff although i though his nephew was an idiot lol

AlexAlex Moderator
I dont like CSI miami. (i cant believe it is the most popular in the world)- its lies its Lies

I much prefer CSI and Grissom, then I would say CSI NY

I do like NCIS

candgsmumcandgsmum
I ended up missing the first 15 or so minutes due to George having a bottom explosion Wink

I enjoyed it!

orc30orc30
It was a good start to the season, but expected them to make it drag out a bit longer considering how much damage this guy did to Horatio's family (wife and brother).

CSI LV is the best though with Grissom. Can't believe they left it on such a cliff hanger.

CSI NY finalee was very good as well. And for once nobody died or was left injured or at risk. But will he come back from London? Or will we get a CSI London?

gemmagemma

alex said:
I dont like CSI miami. (i cant believe it is the most popular in the world)- its lies its Lies

I much prefer CSI and Grissom, then I would say CSI NY

I do like NCIS

Shocked I didn't realise it was the most popular i must agree that the others are tons better. Miami is still good to watch but a bit cheesier than the others - if that makes sense. Plus that blonde woman csi really gets on my nerves Razz

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

gemma said:
Shocked I didn't realise it was the most popular i must agree that the others are tons better. Miami is still good to watch but a bit cheesier than the others - if that makes sense. Plus that blonde woman csi really gets on my nerves Razz

itr is apparantly the most popular programme in the States. and calleigh (the blonde one) has the most annoying voice lolol

i do love the Las Vegas one too but could never get into the New York one. and please noooooooooooo London one lol

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews