Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Hello all and the job that changed my life!

annemariemr2annemariemr2
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog Last edited by annemariemr2 1 decade 3 years ago
Hello all
My name is Annemarie
and Very happy I work for The Body Shop at Home.
But please let me tell you why. Up until last year I had a great job as a Head Receptionist in a large hotel lots of money and perks(Thats were I met my lovely husband!!) Then something happened that was a real change his 2 children came to live with us they were 5 and 7 at the time. After a couple of months juggling shift work and children I gave up work to look after them as childcare was a nightmare(To expensive. couldnt find anyone etc etc ) I saw an advert for The Body Shop and thought I would give it a go and then get a proper job after the summer holidays.Did I get a job? no I didnt, why? because I have a great job!!! I work my own hours earn great money and get to go away on lovely trips!!
I am an area manager now and still only work 10 hours a week how great is that.
So if you want to join me were ever you are England, Ireland, Scotland, or Wales get in touch we can have a chat and you to can do what I am doing and still go to School Plays,Parents Evenings and everything else the School and your children want you to come to.
I can honestly say that this job has changed my life and I really can't see myself doing anything else
Thanks

HayleyHayley
welcome anne marie and thats great to get where u have Very happy

annemariemr2annemariemr2
- My blog
You could do it to

RobRob Admin
- My blog
I hope you're not here just to promote bodyshop@home and the perks you get from signing people up Annemarie Wink

We have several mums already who are representatives and area managers - and we allow them to talk about their business so long as they're active contributors to the site.

Just a friendly reminder of our terms and conditions Very happy

annemariemr2annemariemr2
- My blog
not at all I do lots of other things I have an extended family with my own children and stepchildren and I have lots of other interests and I am quite happy to talk about anything Wink

HayleyHayley

annemariemr2 said:
You could do it to

to be honest with you i really dont know how i wud find the time! Sad Face

barefootjanbarefootjan
Hi AnneMarie
Wow, your posting brought back some memories. My very first job was as a hotel receptionist! Did the college course and everything.

I did look at the Body Shop but thought that the start-up cost was quite high. Glad it's worked out OK for you though.

Janet

annemariemr2annemariemr2
- My blog
Just had to let you all know !!
You can join The Body Shop At Home for just £25!! This month and still get £500 worth of products. How great is that ! Cost me £95 and had to borrow it off my husband (Who has never forgoten about it!) when I started. Not bad buy your own buisness for £25 Very happy

alis378alis378
So obviously trying to recruit via this site!!!
x

annemariemr2annemariemr2
- My blog
Mad Why do you think that!! I love what I do and wish I'd Done this years ago. I don't need to recruit via this site. I can do that anywere I have other posts on this site and a blog and I don't mention on them what I do. Maybe this is the wrong site for me!! Don't worry you won't here from me again!! Crying Crying

RobRob Admin
- My blog

annemariemr2 said:
Mad Why do you think that!! I love what I do and wish I'd Done this years ago. I don't need to recruit via this site. I can do that anywere I have other posts on this site and a blog and I don't mention on them what I do. Maybe this is the wrong site for me!! Don't worry you won't here from me again!! Crying Crying

Yes, but most of your posts here have been in this thread, promoting bodyshop @ home. We have no problem with members talking about their business and asking advice related to that, but when someone mainly seems to be promoting themselves we all feed like that person is taking advantage of our community for their own means and are not here for the right reasons.

Don't feel the need to abandon this site, but have a think about how your posts in this thread come across. Plenty of other members here promote the Body Shop, but they don't mention it all the time! Wink

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews