Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

My IVF Diary......Updated.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 6 years ago
wow omg that has flown by i cant belive it
have a great end of pregnancy and a safe delivery and healthy baby good luck hunni u deserve it
xxxx

hayley81hayley81
wow just read this sent shivers down my spine so happy u got a baby out of all u had to go through well done hun think it has to be the hardest emotional rollercoaster ever so happy for u hun Smile wd gl with rest ur preg

jo-jojo-jo
OMG i just read all of this post and im so excited for you i hope the rest of your pregnancy and your labour are nice and easy for you.wishing you all the bestxxxx Kiss Kiss

gemmagemma
OMG i can't believe your baby is nearly here either!

Really pleased all has gone smoothly for you and can't wait to hear all about his/her arrival.

Take Care of you and bump and enjoy the last bit of your pregnany Very happy

bratzzbratzz
Hi all, just updating...
well we had a rushed induction, early (long story!)
on the 11th October and we now have a baby boy, weighed 6lb 5oz and is perfect! he was born cold and blue with the cord around his neck but is fine now, thank god!! he is very, very good and a pleasure to look after i will post a few pics on the pic sction (if there is one??)
thanks for reading my tcc diary.x

mitchmitch
hes gorgoues rach xx

bratzzbratzz

here he is, about 5-10 mins old.x

jo-jojo-jo
Very happy Congratulations hun he is so cute Love im glad it all went well for you.xxx Kiss

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
aww Love congratulations!! Very happy

GTTkelGTTkel
Oh so cute Baby

hayley81hayley81
awwww congrats what a cutie wd hunni x

gypseygypsey
aw bless well done and all the best for the future with ur beautiful miracle Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews