Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

My IVF Diary......Updated.

BrownieBrownie
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
- My blog
Sometimes hunnie you do get down as this TTC is so hard especially when you build your hopes up every single month. I could tell you to stay positive but it is so easy for me to say that to you. However enjoy the experiance because when you do get your BFP you will want to remember it all xxxx Lisa Kiss

bratzzbratzz
sunday 11th Feb.....
well a few days have passed since i posted, sorry if this is turning out to be a boring diary! i have been having a few more symptoms over the past few days, the (.)(.) are still sore and i am getting low AF type cramping and backache so to be honest its not looking good, i dont think it is anyway, i just have the feeling that AF is gonna come and spoil it all!
thanks for all your messages, they really are comforting, and brownie...i wish you all the luck in the world! will update tomorrow, night,night,sleep tightxxx

bratzzbratzz
Monday 12th Feb.....
OMG! how embarassed am i...i had a "funny turn" in Asda today, i dont know what that means, if its a positive sign or what but it wasnt very nice, i felt like i was going to faint! i went all hot and shakey, felt sick and was lightheaded, i had to sit on the edge of a freeker while an asda ace went and got me a drink of water, i was mortified...lol...will post again later when i have surfed the net to see if its a positive symptom.....

gemmagemma
Kiss Bratz

Sounds like a possitive sign (i do remember those turns in early and late pregnancy)although you are probably under heaps of stress so i guess you've got to try not to get your hopes up too much.

I keep looking at your diary as i know the '2 weeks wait' is coming to an end.

anyway i'll be thinking of you and loads of sticky glue is coming your way.

Take Care
Gemma

GTTkelGTTkel
Oh bless you I remember those "Oh my god I need to sit down before I fall down" moments feeling hot,thirsty and thinking "why is this happening in public?" Best of luck

bratzzbratzz
Well i know i have been away for a few days again but guess what.....i tested this morning and POSITIVE!!!!!
OMG i cant believe it, i am in shock! i was really nervous last night i was actually sick! i didnt tell anyone my test date, and when i did it this morning the lines came up straight away, like within seconds! i turned my head for 3 or 4 seconds and there it was, i just sat and cried/laughed...i think i am still in shock!

gemmagemma
OMG OMG OMG

Very happy Kiss Very happy

That is GREAT news! Really really pleased for you.

Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months. Very happy Baby

Take Care
Gemma

emma1978emma1978
OMg hun thats fantastic news Very happy

i hope you have a happy and healthy 9mths

GTTkelGTTkel
WELL DONE Very happy Very happy Very happy Crazy Naughty

sugarsugar Moderator
Awww congrats hun! i'm really happy for you!
You deserve this hun! here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy! Kiss Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
OMG i remember looking at one of those tests and thinking YAY and after what you have been through, well it must just be the most amazing thing Kiss

heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy Very happy

bratzzbratzz
Hi all, i just thought i would nip on and give you an update, well i am 7 wks and 1 day pregnant and very happy to say that we have one little bean on board! we saw the heartbeat pumping away on a scan yesterday, it was amazing! i cant wait to start shopping!

hipmommahipmomma
Thats fantastic! congrats and i wish you all the best!

Kiss Very happy Very happy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
any many CONGRATULATIONS baby thats great news have a happy and healthy pregnancy and u will be holding a little bundle of joy before u no it xxxx

WitchyPooWitchyPoo

bratzz said:
Well i know i have been away for a few days again but guess what.....i tested this morning and POSITIVE!!!!!
OMG i cant believe it, i am in shock! i was really nervous last night i was actually sick! i didnt tell anyone my test date, and when i did it this morning the lines came up straight away, like within seconds! i turned my head for 3 or 4 seconds and there it was, i just sat and cried/laughed...i think i am still in shock!

Thats absolutely fantastic news hon...... Very happy Kiss

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
Congratulations... I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months..

im very happy for you

Love crazy_girl xx

bratzzbratzz
Hello all... i just had to give you an update...lol
i have just been reading my diary and i cant believe how long ago it seems, well i am 32 weeks now, all has gone really smoothly and this little one is wriggling about and kicking me as i write this! i cant believe i only have 8 weeks to go, i dont think i will go that far though as i am measuring big and carrying low, we didnt find out what we were having so its going to be a lovely surprise, i just wanted to let you know what was going on to the few of you that was wishing me well and following things in here, i realy appreciated the support at that time it was a very important time for me and was very emotional so thanks for reading and heres to the next time.x

HayleyHayley
wow hun i just seen this and CONGRATS!

I CANT BELIVE UR NEARLY READY TO POP! Shocked

YAY! XXXXXXXXXX

angelmumangelmum
Wow hun Kiss

8 week's will soon fly by xx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
congratulations hunnie! I have just seen this post and wanted to wish you luck with the birth and hope everything goes well for you! keep us updated! xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews