Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Thanks ...... and it all continues

orc30orc30
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Hi

Just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and advice you guys have offered me recently with the troubles at home.

The wife is currently off this weekend with her new man. Our 5 yo was sick this morning and also has a runny tummy if you get what I mean. I texted the wife to let her know and she has not responded. Obviously it is okay for her to turn her phone off when she is away from the kids but not for me.

Finding it hard knowing where she is and that she will be back tomorrow to live in our house and look after the kids. I love her so much but she doesn't seem to care how much she is hurting me, as she is now out for herself.

The only thing that is good is she has seen a place locally to move into. I'm going to see it on Monday as I will be guarantor for her as she will be on housing benefit. I did offer for her to stay in the house and me move out but she didn't want to.

The good thing is that it is local, the bad thing is that it is not long until the kids are gone. The kids still don't know what is happening as she wants to wait until she has a place sorted. I'm hurting so much at the moment, the little ones are saying things like they like it when we're all together and they miss mummy when she's away which they expect to happen every weekend now, and that they miss me when I go away for work.

I ended up in tears tonight putting them to bed. I don't know what I'm going to do when it's just me rattling around inside the house by myself.

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Just remember we are all here to support you.This must be hard on all of you especially the kids.Its great that they will be living close to home.You sound like a great sensetive caring father and im sure the children will remain close to you no matter what.Its funny how some ex-partners have the idea that there is two sets of rules that only suit them i wouldn't worry to much about it.You did the right thing by letting her know your LO was ill so she cant say that you dont communicate.Mate all i can say is be strong for your children and for your self and as i said before we are always here for you. xxx Kiss

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Kiss Kiss

I'm so sorry must be so hard what you are going through right now Sad Face

Like jo-jo said we are all always here to listen, and its great you will be close to kids Smile

I think its really selfish that she has turned her phone off what if there was an emergency Mad

Take care Jo

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Sorry to hear, I can't believe she turned her phone off!!I never turn my off unless it has run outta battery!Take care, don't let her get to you, you've got your children to look forward too.

HayleyHayley
i dont know what to say hun but have a big Kiss from me!

sorry you are going through this! Kiss

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
sorry to hear this hun! keep your chin up for your children! I can imagine its hard but as long as you dont lose your children! Kiss

GTTkelGTTkel
Kiss

hapydazyhapydazy
Kiss Hey hun, I'm glad to hear that she will now atleast be local with the kids. I don't know any advise other than keep being strong for you and the kids and you'll all get through the rough spots.

I loved your pictures BTW, your self and your son are very handsome and you have a beautiful little girl. Hugs to all of you
Tammy

mitchmitch
hi orc i know exactly how you are feeling at the mo Kiss
kinda having same probs my sen xx
pm me if wish to chat xx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awww hun. im sorry. i really dont know what to say except we are all here for you

((((((((((((huge hugs)))))))))))

shellshell
Oh I have just read your post and can understand completely how you must feel. I am no longer with my hubby he went off when our son was 4 weeks old but I did not find out until he was 8 months old. The thing is everyone used to say it will get easier and I used to think what do you know. The thing is you love her and this is what hurts more then anything in the world, you just probably ask yourself day after day why me? what have I done to deserve this? but she will probably realize the grass ain't any greener the other side. I don't really know whats happened between you guys but I am here should you need to talk you only have to PM me and I will try and offer advice when you need it.
Stay strong.
Shell.x

orc30orc30
Thanks for all the support guys. I'm hurting bad at the moment because, yes, even after all she has done I still love her to pieces. Sad thing is that she thinks that there is no way back even if she changed her mind.

I also love my kids so much and it is hard that she is the one that is leaving and made this decision, and she is taking the kids as well. And through no fault of my own I will be turned into the one things I never wanted to be, a part time dad. People that don't know me or my situation will judge me based on the fact that I am not with my kids any more, and probably assume that I left until they get put straight just because that is what is normally assumed to be the case. And that sucks.

Just wish there was something I could do about it. At the moment I am just trying to be strong for them and for myself.

shellshell
Its not easy but what you have to tell yourself is you gave it your best shot. One day she will regret what she did and it will make you the better person. Nobody will judge you at the end of the day at the end of the day you seem so caring and the worst thing is having love still for yoru wife. I don't think it ever goes to be honest especially because you have the children together but it does get easier with time. I still have my moments when I think why me but then I look back and think well its got easier compared to what I have been thru.
Always here should you need to chat.
Shell.x

HayleyHayley

orc30 said:
Thanks for all the support guys. I'm hurting bad at the moment because, yes, even after all she has done I still love her to pieces. Sad thing is that she thinks that there is no way back even if she changed her mind.

I also love my kids so much and it is hard that she is the one that is leaving and made this decision, and she is taking the kids as well. And through no fault of my own I will be turned into the one things I never wanted to be, a part time dad. People that don't know me or my situation will judge me based on the fact that I am not with my kids any more, and probably assume that I left until they get put straight just because that is what is normally assumed to be the case. And that sucks.

Just wish there was something I could do about it. At the moment I am just trying to be strong for them and for myself.

well u can put ppl striaght about that hun, nothing wrong with a part time dad, i know its not as good as seein them everyday, but some dads dont even get that option coz the woman turns bitter! Sad Face

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews