Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

grrrrr at pampers

mitchmitch
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
switched jades nappies other day
finding the pampers getting very thin they oly keep her dry no more than 2 n half hours

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
I use Pampers! but i find them ok! its Huggies I seem to have problems with! all the jelly started to come out so stopped buying them! I suppose it all depends on the child! Kiss

HayleyHayley
i use pampers and so far so good! Very happy

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
i use pampers too and pampers wipes..i think there great and not had any problems with them yet

xxx

mummybubblesmummybubbles
I use pampers never anything else. I hate huggies the gel comes out and the smell the second the get wet.

candgsmumcandgsmum
I just use own brand nappies so I'm not much help am I!

ButtercupButtercup
I prefered pampers nappies as well so i`m no help Razz

susansusan
i had same problem with pampers paige was peeing through them so not impressed with themm but i found huggies were like rocks so iv stuck with pampers for now .

CathyGCathyG

mitch said:
switched jades nappies other day
finding the pampers getting very thin they oly keep her dry no more than 2 n half hours

Which ones did you use? Active Fit or Baby Dry.

AlexAlex Moderator
how are the new nappies- I only ever used pampers as they were the only ones that didnt leak for Joseph

colecole
I've always used pampers and found them good but I tried tescos own brand and found them just as good but cheaper!

mitchmitch

alex said:
how are the new nappies- I only ever used pampers as they were the only ones that didnt leak for Joseph

had huggies this week ( bought last thurs ) a bag of 30 and by tuesday they were all gone Suspect still having the same prob.. Teeth

so on tues this week i bought a bag of morrisons nappies ( didnt realise a size too big ) so same probs also Teeth Mad

so today have bought another bag of pampers hope these dont leak

angelmumangelmum
I buy asda's and have never had a problem Very happy

mitchmitch
bum change nappy one lol,,,, should last till i get in at about 7 so thats 2 n half hours

lauranlauran
Complain! I rang huggies last week to complain (exagrated) about tabs being weak and they sent me a voucher for a free packet!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews