Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

*at wits end with 7 month old*

HayleyHayley
posted 1 decade 4 years ago

susan said:
my daughter was the exact same at that age still is shes a horrible child i wonder where i got her from sometimes lol , the best thing i do is when she starts kicking off real bad just put her to bed and leave her there works wonders everytime and if shes kicking off on floor or whereever i just leave her to get on with it ....
i must sound like a terrible parent lol

no u dont hun, sometimes thats the only way to help the situation, he cries so much he has no voice now, just croaky! i thought just lettin him cry wud work but it dont! Sad Face

JOJOJOJO
I always found letting them cry doesnt work either,it just upsets me and the child further,your child sounds like he is going throu a stage that means he requires extra cuddles and attention,just think apart from keeping him busy and teaching him independance you also need to give lots of cuddles too,he is only 7 months and cant crawl yet so he is looking to you give him and take him where he wants,I would get him the walker think it would do him good,but just give in to him as he is still a baby,my LO was like this at bedtimes and he didnt want to sleep in his cot and would scream for me,I used to let him scream but it would make him sick,so in the end he would come in our bed,this went on for a while and then one day he just changed,now sleeps in a big boys bed,goes to sleep himself at 7 and wakes up at 8 the next day,would maybe try toddler groups as well even if he just sits on your knee and watches the other los,he will eventully start to join in,I dont really care much for them but have gritted my teeth at times and taken my LO as he got alot out of it and would tire him out so much more than being at home,

JOJOJOJO
http://www.kiddicare.com/invt/wlkrhckplyjunirptchtigblu?N=347 this might be the best £19.99 you have ever spent

HayleyHayley
wow thanks hun, im defo gonna get that for 20 quid... Very happy

wooooo hoooooooo i wasnt gonna get on coz of the price of em but i think i will now! Very happy

JOJOJOJO
I buy from kiddicare all the time they are fab

mitchmitch
hope it works hayley hun and poor charlies voice comes back Love

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews