Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

What do you all clean with?

mrssummersmrssummers
posted 1 decade 10 months ago
Tis a bit lonely on this forum but thought i would ask what do you all use to clean with?

I use vinegar, bicarb and essential oils but do use ready made spray cleaners from time to time, mainly soda crystals, faith in nature and a few of the ecover range, looking at trying bio d but generally prefer to make my own.

Which is your favourite grean cleaner?

Anne

AlexAlex Moderator
Im a bad girl!! I use bleech and flash with bleech (notice a pattern? BLEECH!!) I really should use some of Kym and Aggies tips for cleaning as they are better but I am too lazy and I stick to what I know and like Embarassed

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
I use vinegar& bicarb for quiet a lot of thinks now but still like my bleach and air freshner all purpose Smile

kelkel
to be honest i use polish and bleech, but would love to strt using bicarb and vinegar, i just dont think when i'm doing my house work but wil try Thumbs Up cant give up my smelly candles and airfreshner though Bad!

kelkel
lemon is ood for cleaning to i heard Wink

angelmumangelmum
I use bleach and if im cleaning the wodden floor i buy the floor wipes and for the work tops i buy asda's lemon spray and if im cleaning the microwave i slice half a lemon and put it in a bowl with half water and put it on for 2 mins then it smells lovely and wipes of the muck alot betta Clapping

petalspetals
posted 1 decade 5 months ago
I use either Bleach or Vinegar.....I do use air freshener to make home live

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 1 decade 5 months ago
i use polish/bleach/bathroom cleaner/floor cleaner. i cant be bothered to stand there with special ingrediants - plus for how cheap products are these days with the poundland shops around - it will cost more money to buy vinigar and lemons and whatever else to do it yourself!

sheebah7sheebah7
posted 2 years 3 months ago
My staples for cleaning include baking soda..white distilled vinegar..lemon and sometimes bleach. I really hate using bleach but it is unavoidable sometimes. I also use olive oil and white vinegar and lemon to clean my leather sofas. The lemon adds a great smell...and sometimes I may add my favorite essential oil Lavender as well for the smell and relaxation qualities..

thash1979thash1979
posted 2 years 3 months ago
I am terrible as well! I usually grab the bleach first to disinfect everything in the house. I have always been taught that it is the only thing to really kill germs and bacteria. I should really look into the vinegar method. I have heard tons if people resorting to this. I just can not get past the smell. To me, when you walk in and smell bleach, you think clean!

tina122321tina122321
posted 2 years 2 months ago
I use vinegar and water to clean almost everything. It's amazing on everything from floors, counters, windows etc. It's also cheap and easy.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews