Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Really scared!

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
hey all as many of you might know me and my partner decided in May to start trying for our second baby! well my AF was due june 9th and it still hasnt come! I am getting really worried as i have now done 7 pregnancy tests,all negative,and been to the doctors twice!

I really want another baby so much and am so scared that i might have something wrong with me, so wont be able to have anymore!

I am starting to get down about this and its just so upsetting! I have booked another appointment with my doctor for next tuesday afternoon, on the advice the nurse give me this morning! am just so scared! xxxx

hapydazyhapydazy
Kiss try not to worry too much. I cannot take contraceptives (medical reasons) and I was with someone for four years, we kinda stopped being careful after a while and nothing ever happened. the first time I was intimate with Aaralyn's father (with protection) I became pregnant. You'll be ok sweety, but I will keep you in my thoughts. Hoping good news from your next appointment Smile

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Kiss Kiss Sorry your feeling upset Sad Face

I was trying for DS for 5 months did not fall on and as we were getting married we out trying on hold and also id been told I had cysts on my ovary's so might not conceive. And I think because I stopped stressing about getting Preg and was more relaxed I that's why I fell on 3 months before wedding and my dress had been fitted to me so had to squeeze into it Wink

hope it happens for you real soon Kiss good luck at your next doc appointment Smile

Also were you trying for your first baby did it take you long to fall on first time round Kiss

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hey hun no i wasnt trying to concieve when i fell with mia! i was on the pill! hmmm i hope all goes well too!

thanks for the kind words! i really have no one else to talk to, apart from dave but he is ok with it all, he is a man and they take things better dont they!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
as tammy says hun. try not too worry too much. good luck at the drs ((((((((((hugs)))))))))

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hey hun sorry to hear yo are feeling down.

Good luck at the doctors xx

Kiss

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Hi hun i hope by the time i post this you feel better.I am going through the same thing at the moment don't stress just take care of your self and LO and hopefully things will sort them selfs out.Let us know how you go at the docs hun,goodluck xxxxx

CathyGCathyG
Best of Luck, hope it works out, maybe the PG Tests were done too early? Dr's will hopefully be able to do a blood test to make sure. xx

HayleyHayley
hi hun,

i hear alot of women have alot of - before they have + so you cud still be pg, the more u stress the worse it will delay u concieving or coming on, try to make it fun hehehe..tryin for baby makes sex so much fun..once u had kids and have sex it becomes a chore (well it does for me anyway) LMAO! Crazy

CathyGCathyG

miaruby said:
hey all as many of you might know me and my partner decided in May to start trying for our second baby! well my AF was due june 9th and it still hasnt come! I am getting really worried as i have now done 7 pregnancy tests,all negative,and been to the doctors twice!

I really want another baby so much and am so scared that i might have something wrong with me, so wont be able to have anymore!

I am starting to get down about this and its just so upsetting! I have booked another appointment with my doctor for next tuesday afternoon, on the advice the nurse give me this morning! am just so scared! xxxx

How did you get on?

mitchmitch
how did you get on jodi x

LadybugLadybug
Hiya don't know if this helps but I took a year and a half to get pregnant first time (I was 28) and this time it took well - almost as long! I didn't take any contraceptives at all after giving birth, and finally conceived when she was 14 months. It takes time sometimes, and it doesn't mean anything is wrong.
Kiss
xxx

mrs_pingmrs_ping
Hope it all went well at the Drs. Sorry to hear you are feeling down. It takes time hun. xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews