Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

My question of the day... shy or not shy?

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Aaralyn is not shy... not a single bit of shy bone in that girl! It's scary sometimes because she will walk up and say hi and give a hug to some one while we're standing in line at the grocery store. I was the same way when I was little my mom says, and I haven't changed either. Her father is very quiet and reserved so she definately takes after me in the social department LOL

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwww bless her. jami's not shy either lol. catherine has her moments and ben wont go near anyone apart from me and james. he is just like his daddy. james is very shy

BedheadBedhead
She is still very little but Millie is sooo outgoing! She stares at people in shops untill they look at her and then grins at them, she holds her hands out to grab passers by and when we go to mother and baby group if I leave with some one else while I get a drink she doesn't even notice I'm gone Sad Face She is a real little charmer which she must get from her dad as I am a bit shy. I sometimes think that as long as she had someone to entertain her she wouldn't notice if I disapeared, at least until she decided she wanted a feed Wink

hapydazyhapydazy

Bedhead said:
She is still very little but Millie is sooo outgoing! She stares at people in shops untill they look at her and then grins at them, she holds her hands out to grab passers by and when we go to mother and baby group if I leave with some one else while I get a drink she doesn't even notice I'm gone Sad Face She is a real little charmer which she must get from her dad as I am a bit shy. I sometimes think that as long as she had someone to entertain her she wouldn't notice if I disapeared, at least until she decided she wanted a feed Wink

Oh yes she would, I bet! Millie sounds like a doll! Aarlayn was the same way when she was a baby so I bet you're going to have a real social one too!

And Stacey, from the pictures I've seen, I would have thought that Jami was the shy one and Catherine was the not shy one. Ben is just a little cutie and he doesn't look shy when he's eatin' an icecream cone Very happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
hehehe i know what you mean bout catherine. once she gets to know someone she doesnt stop talking lol
that was bens first ice cream. we is a nightmare eater and will not eat lumpy food. its getting a bit silly now.

glittergirlglittergirl
Megan's shy when she first meets someone but after a few mins, she's all over them!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Charlotte is not shy in the slightest, sometimes if she is not in the mood she will just sort of ignore people. She is just like her dad they can both talk the hind legs off a donkey!

I'm quite shy and I'm very quiet around people I don't know.

George I'm not quite sure about yet, he is definitely a mummy's boy but he does like to be centre of attention sometimes but he also likes to have his own space.

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
I certainly wouldnt say Mia is at all shy! she sometimes pretends to be but I really wouldnt say she was! Very happy She loves everyone to watch her and will do anything to make people laugh at her! she is so crazy! Crazy

Not sure who she gets it off though! I wouldnt say I was shy but am not totally outgoing like her either hehe! Embarassed

HayleyHayley
aww thats so sweet!

my shannon is very shy (shes 7) but dec (5) isnt at all and he happily talk to anyone (altho not always a good thing) Shocked

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews