Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

3yr old in Nigeria released

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
thank goodness

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6282846.stm

BedheadBedhead
Saw this on the news this morning, it is such good news. I'm not convinced at all that this case got the publicity it should have done so I am really pleased that she is safe and well.

jo-jojo-jo
I also saw this on the news in Australia this evening what a relief she is safe again.I think there is still a Australian man being held at the moment they say he is likely to also be freed?

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

Bedhead said:
Saw this on the news this morning, it is such good news. I'm not convinced at all that this case got the publicity it should have done so I am really pleased that she is safe and well.

im with you hun.all i saw was a tiny bit on the corner of the BBC site. its wrong

BedheadBedhead
It was on the tv news but only after they had finished with prince charles visiting flood victims and what Gordon Brown is up to today (like I care!). I worry about the priorities of our countries media.

ellee1984ellee1984
I heard earlier that she was released Im so glad that she is back home safe and well where she belongs. i agree it wasnt a major news story it should have been.

hapydazyhapydazy
Thank God, not very often to you get the news that a child has been returned home safely Very happy I hope she forgets every thing she went through... she's soooo cute too!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews