Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Please Don't

RichRich Moderator
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
Just remember Shell - you are better than he is, on every level and that should be given back to you by someone who genuinly cares about you Smile just stay positive and..to quote - Wash that man right out of your hair Smile

We're here if you need a chat

jo-jojo-jo
Hey Shell,my first marriage ended because my now x-husband had been having an affair for 12 months or so before we ended our marraige.The things he used to say to this poor girl he was seeing shocked me.These type of men have no respect for anybody but them selfs.You sound like a strong woman and a great caring mother the best thing you can do is to cut him loose it will be the only way you will meet someone else.One day you will look back at all this and laugh your love life will get better. xxxxx Very happy

shellshell
Yeah I do need to cut him completely from my life I do find myself still thinking about him but he was in my life and my Son's for 2 years. He did bring so much happiness. I just don't understand why he could not be completely happy with me but there we go.
He obviously did not know how to tell me the truth so tried to blame me for completely everthing, this just makes him a coward.
Shell.x

jo-jojo-jo

shell said:
Yeah I do need to cut him completely from my life I do find myself still thinking about him but he was in my life and my Son's for 2 years. He did bring so much happiness. I just don't understand why he could not be completely happy with me but there we go.
He obviously did not know how to tell me the truth so tried to blame me for completely everthing, this just makes him a coward.
Shell.x

Thats all he is hun a coward you and your son have each other and that is a love that is stronger than any other.I know that you all probably had good times, but think of all the times he wasn't there and probably would never fully be there as he basically "had other commitments"chin up hun things can only get better.xxxxxx

shellshell
Well would you believe he as contacted me today he as sent me a mail and part of the mail reads as follows:

You are a very special person who I fell in love with I think I loved you to much and that's why things cut me up so much and I was yours for the taking but I was not enough ?
I wish you all the happiness in finding Mr right you can take you pick and don't let anyone put you down you are one in a million

Its upset me so much, all the feelings i have came flooding straight back. Awful isn't it.

But I have sent a mail back to him saying about being back with his wife, I have not seen them together but who knows what his response will be back.
I will keep y ou posted.

Shell.x

RichRich Moderator

shell said:

You are a very special person who I fell in love with I think I loved you to much and that's why things cut me up so much and I was yours for the taking but I was not enough ?

2 words - Guilt Trip! seriously, not worth the tears and stress hun.

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Kiss Kiss Sorry Shell just read through all this Sad Face

Not much to say as I agree with all others and think they have put it all down.

As for the last mail he sent you like Rich said Major GUILT trip

shellshell
My head is completely messed up!! I know I must be doing your head in so sorry girls and guys
I'm a nightmare.
Shell
x

AlexAlex Moderator

shell said:
My head is completely messed up!! I know I must be doing your head in so sorry girls and guys
I'm a nightmare.
Shell
x

Thats what we are here for hun. Moan and scream away

Kiss

Be strong

HayleyHayley
hi hun i been reading your thread on this, and i have had a mate in the same situation as you, she is so inlove with him she doesnt see that hes takin her for a fool, he is married but with kids too, he dumps her when he feels like it then texts her when he wants sex and she goes running back,its so frustrating!

when u love someone its hard to cut all ties, but i think u are doing great, BE STRONG HUN you can do it,even though u love this guy, u cant trust that he will stay, so u will love your life paranoid and worried he will do it again!

concentrate on ya son and the joy he brings you Love

theres plenty of time for love again! Kiss Kiss

HayleyHayley
hope i didnt some unsympathetic Sad Face

Kiss Kiss Kiss

shellshell
Thank you everyone for your continued support. We have spoke and cleared the air on alot of things. We are friends and hopefully it will stay that way.
Shell.x

HayleyHayley

shell said:
Thank you everyone for your continued support. We have spoke and cleared the air on alot of things. We are friends and hopefully it will stay that way.
Shell.x

aww thats good1 Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews