Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Testing...............

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
I can test again in one week im soooooo excited.Hubby and i agreed if it didn't happen this month we will plan another family holiday overseas so i guess im in a win,win situation right?(holidays, practising,conception?)LOL exotic beaches my DH in speedos (lollollol) Love


HannyHanny
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
- My blog
hope you get a BFP Smile

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
Sounds good Jo! I wishing you the best sweety!

hipmommahipmomma
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
Fingers crossed, I keep having dreams that I am pregnant, but I think its more of a wanting thing than a sign! I'm having a tarot reading tonight so i'll see if that brings anything to light xXx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 7 months ago

hipmomma said:
Fingers crossed, I keep having dreams that I am pregnant, but I think its more of a wanting thing than a sign! I'm having a tarot reading tonight so i'll see if that brings anything to light xXx


ewww, exciting!! Do you have other friends who may be pregnant, supposedly if you dream that you are pregnant then someone else you know is... hmmmm, It is probably a wanting thing, but good luck with the reading tonight, let us know how it goes Smile

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
- My blog
good luck hun xx

hipmommahipmomma
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
Will do, actually last nights dream was a bit perturbing. I was in prison when i found out i was pregnant Confused LOL

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 7 months ago

hipmomma said:
Will do, actually last nights dream was a bit perturbing. I was in prison when i found out i was pregnant Confused LOL


OHHHH i wouldnt mind being locked in prison with Wentworth Miller (prison break)now that would be a great dream Naughty oh and having his baby LOL

im now 4 days late and im to scared to test i might wait untill my doc appointment on wed.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 7 months ago

jo-jo said:

hipmomma said:
Will do, actually last nights dream was a bit perturbing. I was in prison when i found out i was pregnant Confused LOL


OHHHH i wouldnt mind being locked in prison with Wentworth Miller (prison break)now that would be a great dream Naughty oh and having his baby LOL

im now 4 days late and im to scared to test i might wait untill my doc appointment on wed.


hhmmm maybe that will be your dream tonight hipmomma LOL... not so perterbing huh

I'm gonna send ya some "c'mon be pregnant vibes" let's just hope ya don't end up with a little stewie LOL Wink

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
LMAO Clapping Stewie i could handle but Brian or Peter NO,NO,NO.Thanks for the vibes i really need them.xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
C'mon, you don't think it would be fun to have an alchohalic (sp?) dog that can talk? LOL I don't think I'd want a little stewie either, I'd be afraid he'd try to kill me all time LMAO... for those of you reading this going "what the ??" we were havin' a chat about the show Family Guy last night LOL

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 7 months ago

hapydazy said:
C'mon, you don't think it would be fun to have an alchohalic (sp?) dog that can talk? LOL I don't think I'd want a little stewie either, I'd be afraid he'd try to kill me all time LMAO... for those of you reading this going "what the ??" we were havin' a chat about the show Family Guy last night LOL


OH Happydazy LMAO my hubby has just informed me that he could easily turn into a Peter Griffin over night just give him $100 and a night with his mates and he would have it down pat LOL Crazy

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
LMAO!! oh dear, just remember we are all here for you if that happens LOL

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 7 months ago

hapydazy said:
LMAO!! oh dear, just remember we are all here for you if that happens LOL


Thanks hun i don't think it will ever happen but he does have potential LOL

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
Shrug Hi all i just went to visit my gp and he did a test for me and it was so faint he couldn't let me know if it was positive or not.Last time this happen i ended up m/c at 6wks so im a bit scared but i will deal with it when i know for sure.I am going back next tuesday for another test if it comes out faint again he will do a blood test.Wish me luck.xxxx

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
- My blog
good luck hun, hope it all turns out well! thank you for your kind words hun! fingers crossed for you! Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
Got my fingers and toes crossed for you hun xxx

HayleyHayley
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
good luck hun


******sending u positive vibes***********

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
Crying Thanks for all the luck guys but i guess it wasn't our time yet.We really made a effort with dates, times ,temp etc,etc but once again nothing.We are a bit upset but staying positive and looking forward to "practicing"again. LOL My gp said next month is our last natural try then he is recomending alternative treatment.Well thats it for this month so i will keep you all posted for august.Once again thankyou for your kind supportive words luv yas.xxxx

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
Hug Hug Hug

Good luck for next month Hun and have fun practicing

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search forums

Latest Reviews