Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

my babys dad

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
is so selfish..i have just told him its over..im sick of him putting the daft car before us...he is selling his phone and getting a new set of alloys and a new power flow exhaust..so i threw my sandwich at him which caused a big argument over him putting everything before me and Jessie..i just paid for a holiday for both of us i give him spending money for it too..and when i said can we go away again he said its my f**king money..all he had bought Jessie since she was born is a tub of milk..he don't do out for her..wont bath or dress or even change her bum..i hate him at the moment..I'm getting my house in a couple of weeks and he thinks hes coming with me..he can think again..am i been nasty or am i doing the right things??? Advice please

xxxx

hapydazyhapydazy
Kiss sounds like maybe you are headed in the right direction sweety. It also sounds like you have a good head on and he's got a little growing up to do. Maybe a threat like this might make him realize he needs to grow up? If you feel you're done with him and he won't change, I wouldn't waste time trying to make it work... I know that sounds negative but I've kinda been there and well, sometimes they just don't grow up.... I am speaking individually not generally so as to not offend the good guys on this site Smile

Good luck honey, keep us posted please Kiss

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

hapydazy said:
Kiss sounds like maybe you are headed in the right direction sweety. It also sounds like you have a good head on and he's got a little growing up to do. Maybe a threat like this might make him realize he needs to grow up? If you feel you're done with him and he won't change, I wouldn't waste time trying to make it work... I know that sounds negative but I've kinda been there and well, sometimes they just don't grow up.... I am speaking individually not generally so as to not offend the good guys on this site Smile

Good luck honey, keep us posted please Kiss

i completely agree hun. he really needs to realize that fatherhood is more than just being a sperm donor. good luck with whatever you decide and let us know how you go xx

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
thank you..I'm just sick of been taken for a mug..he needs to start acting like a dad..not a typical boy racer..he has responsibilities now

xxx

RichRich Moderator
Normally I would try and give a rational explanation to peoples bevahiour, but for this one...tell him to do what he does best..

Hit the road!

orc30orc30
Sounds like he deserves what he has got coming. It may also make him see the error in his ways, but don't be swayed too easily.

glittergirlglittergirl
i think you're doing the right thing. He's had chance to be a good dad and partner but he's thrown it away by taking you for granted.

I had serious pnd and although i looked after my baby girl properly, i didnt look after myself. But my now ex husband couldnt see my pnd as an illness and never supported me. He even told me i should get the samaritans on speed dial. He was miffed as i hadnt got his dinner on the table when he got home from work, even though it had taken every bit of strength for me to do everything else around the house including looking after our daughter. So i got fed up with being treated like a housekeeper who wasnt allowed sick time instead of a wife who was ill and needed support. He used to speak to me like i was one of his employees. He even had the cheek to tell me that my 'standards' had dropped... it honestly sounded like i was getting an appraisal and not a very good one at that!!! Angry Teeth

So i told him one day i was leaving him...and he was shocked! He couldnt honestly see what had been happening! Angry Anyway that was 3 yrs ago now and we're divorced. Sort of on friendly terms now but thats mainly for our daughter's sake.

If your fella isnt prepared to support you, then the only way forward is to make a life for you and your gorgeous babe.

Good luck!

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
My daughters father didn't help much so understand where you are coming from. Do the right thing for you and your baby, if he is mature enough he will understand.

Good luck hun x

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Good luck hun do what you feel is right for you and your daughter.It sounds like your doing it on your own anyway, so you should be ok when you do move out on your own remember your not alone we are all here for you.xxxxxxxx

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
Thank you everyone xxx

Where trying to sort things out..you might think I'm mad for doing it like but its strange what love does to you..we tried so hard to get Jessica-Rose and i know what it is like not having a dad around and i don't want that for my daughter..I'm not with him for the sake of Jessica-Rose..I'm with him cause i love him..i just hope he can see that cause he does really hurt me at times...

Hope you all understand xxx

jo-jojo-jo

crazy_girl said:
Thank you everyone xxx

Where trying to sort things out..you might think I'm mad for doing it like but its strange what love does to you..we tried so hard to get Jessica-Rose and i know what it is like not having a dad around and i don't want that for my daughter..I'm not with him for the sake of Jessica-Rose..I'm with him cause i love him..i just hope he can see that cause he does really hurt me at times...

Kiss to you all hope it all works out for you guys xxx

hapydazyhapydazy
Hey sweety, I commend you for giving it another try. Let's hope that he's realizing it's time to make some changes and does right by you and Jessica-Rose Very happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

crazy_girl said:
Thank you everyone xxx

awwwwww hun. you do what you feel is right. good luck xxx

HayleyHayley
hope he helps u out more hun now ur giving him another chance! Love

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews