Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

does anyone know..

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
where i can find a nice cheap duo pram,
the only one i have seen is one from mothercare for £130 xx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
What kind did you want? a side by side one or one behind the other? i have seen a few! xxx

hipmommahipmomma
if you want one cheap hun, look on ebay, make it seach by distance:nearest first. bargain and no postage costs! (thats the theory anyhow!)

alis378alis378
Ebay would be your best bet hun- I can see that is going to be my new best friend over the coming months if me and DP do split up
x

catgirl_872catgirl_872

miaruby said:
What kind did you want? a side by side one or one behind the other? i have seen a few! xxx
no not side by side,baby in back and toddler in front xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872

hipmomma said:
if you want one cheap hun, look on ebay, make it seach by distance:nearest first. bargain and no postage costs! (thats the theory anyhow!)

ok i would only i havent got a credit card plus i cant drive to pick it up xx

hipmommahipmomma
do you not have a friend or relative who could take you to get it? also most people like you to pay by cash if you are picking stuff up anyway

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i found a pram near by,same one from mothercare for £130 but they are sellin for £50,goin to see it 2moz Very happy
thanx for everyones help xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
it was goin so well,my mum went to see them pram and she said it was lovely so she was gonna buy it for £45 and now i know why they didnt want much for it bach when the man folded it to put in my mums car she said it have a big rip in the basket and through the back seat.how bad is that sellin somethin that is unsafe for a baby Tounge Out makes me so mad,so yea im still lookin for a pram xxx

hapydazyhapydazy
That's really bad!! Glad she saw it before she paid and got it home to you. Good luck finding the next one.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
well she did pay,it was half way down the stairs she noticed,well i just found out someone might sell me theres.fingers crossed Smile xx

hapydazyhapydazy
oh good, I hope that one works out... was she atleast able to get the money back?

catgirl_872catgirl_872
yes my mum always gets her own way hehe if i went i wouldnt of said anythin about it im weak like that lol xx

hapydazyhapydazy
oh good Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews