Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Legoland

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
Thinking of taking Eloise for her 7th birthday for 2 days

Has anyone been????

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
oh wow how cool. ive never been but want too Thumbs Up

mitchmitch
no i havenot been 7wonder if i could afford it as a single parent Suspect

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Well I for me james and 2 kids to saty over one night in hotel and 2 day pass to legoland is £165 + train fares Shrug not bad

mitchmitch

mumof2_jo said:
Well I for me james and 2 kids to saty over one night in hotel and 2 day pass to legoland is £165 + train fares Shrug not bad

oh so no driving then Thumbs Up sounds good to me

shellshell
It is suppose to be really nice but expensive, I guess you would have a lovely time. Me being on my own I have never been able to take alex cus its all money.
Shell.xx

mumof2_jomumof2_jo

shell said:
It is suppose to be really nice but expensive, I guess you would have a lovely time. Me being on my own I have never been able to take alex cus its all money.
Shell.xx

Sad Yeh its not cheep is it, we gave DD choice as we would spend about £120+ on her party (big family) so we said she could choose somwere to go for couple of days or have party and she choose this, we were going to take them out somwere in hols so can do it all rolled into one Wink

candgsmumcandgsmum
My boss is a Londoner and he's been down there a few times with his kids and said it's really good. TBH closest I've got to London is the Dartford Bridge so I've no idea!

kaceyh29kaceyh29
I've been to Legoland, well not just *me* that would be sad, we took Harry and the twins for Harry's birthday two years ago.

The twins were babies and I thought it would be really difficult with double buggy and double stuff but it was very good there for little ones. Lots of eateries scattered about and baby changing / toilets were all over the place. Queuing wasn't bad either but we did go midweek during summer hols.

There is lots to do there and to see it properly two days would be great, we only had the day there.

Kerry X

jenny247jenny247
Wow, I went and had an ok time, my boy was six and was too young and got scared on many of the rides. The queue's where horrendous and we queued 45 min for a boat ride that lasted 10 min!! The food was rubbish and so expensive. But they had nice areas to sit and relax and the models where excellent! Loads to do. Have a nice time.

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
I went when I was lil LOL. Its good just expensive but then everything like that is nowadays.

orc30orc30
Hi

I've taken my three a few times, and bought annual passes as it is cheaper than going twice. Means whenever we want a day out then we can just jump in the car as it is only an hour away.

It isn't cheap, but if you're on a budget take a packed lunch as there a plenty of places to sit down to eat. Queues vary in length depending on the whether, and they seem to have a fast track system now which I haven't used.

Youngest is only just 4 but enjoyed most of rides, even the log flume. He was too small for a couple of rides which made it difficult for the eldest as she wanted to go on some of the rides but I couldn't leave the little ones by themselves.

sallyharrissallyharris
posted 8 years 7 months ago
Legoland is great but can work out expensive. I would also recommend trying out the new legoland Discvoery centre in Manchester if you are near http://www.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/manchester/en/index.htm the kids loved it

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews