Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

new hair cut

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
hey i am needing a little advice form other people! i am having my hair cut later on tonight and am not sure how to have it done! at the minute my hair is very much out of control, i rarely have time to sit and straighten it and it is very thick and wavy!

i need something that is easy to do and very manangeable! any ideas? i was thinking short maybe i just dont know! please help me if you can! thanks xxx

hipmommahipmomma
short isnt as easy as youd think, sticks up every which way, theres no jumping out of bed and going, unless you have a fab hat! lol

Very happy

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
haha love the hat hun very nice! well i might need to invest in a hat like that hehe Very happy

hipmommahipmomma
i adore it, have worn it death since i was bought it at xmas, but its wolly and is starting to get too hot, i need one in the same style but lighter material!

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww hun yes dont want to be gettin to hot! i love it when you buy something really nice and wear it all the time! feels like ya got a real good bargain haha! i was meant to be going clothes shopping today but think i am going to leave it till thursday now! haha xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews