Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

12 week scan

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
my 12 week scan is on the 17th Very happy cant wait hehe xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Oh lovely! I loved the 12 week scans it made it seem like there was a reason for feeling like poo! LOL

Very happy

catgirl_872catgirl_872
really lol it made me feel like right theres really a baby its time to get things sorted cus to me before seein the baby i dont feel like im pregnant but omg i cant wait for my 4d scan in oct that be weird Very happy xxx

Geordielass1Geordielass1
I couldnt belive how much detail we saw on the 12 weeks scan, its was great. Im sure I didnt see that much on the other two childrens scan, altho theyr now 12 and 9, so maybes Ive forgotton lol. 20 week scan was fantastic too, Im due another scan at 32 weeks, ( Im 29 weeks now )so looking forward to that too.
All the best doll.
Joy x

catgirl_872catgirl_872
u get another scan how come? i only had 12 and 20 week scan with kieran but yea scans have improved alot these days Smile xxx

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Love Awww I loved my 12 week scan bet your so excited Baby

Geordielass1Geordielass1

catgirl_872 said:
u get another scan how come? i only had 12 and 20 week scan with kieran but yea scans have improved alot these days Smile xxx

Hiya hun, I get quite a few scans - with both my previous pregnancies I suffered severly with pre-eclmapia and was hospitalised for the reminder of the pregnancies, also both the kids have been born premature, so theyr keeping an extra eye on me.
Love Joy
xx

hipmommahipmomma
Good luck for everybodys scans! With any luck wont be too many months before i need one!!! Very happy

catgirl_872catgirl_872

Geordielass1 said:

catgirl_872 said:

Hiya hun, I get quite a few scans - with both my previous pregnancies I suffered severly with pre-eclmapia and was hospitalised for the reminder of the pregnancies, also both the kids have been born premature, so theyr keeping an extra eye on me.
Love Joy
xx

oh right i see, well i hope everthin works out well for u Very happy xx

Geordielass1Geordielass1

catgirl_872 said:

Geordielass1 said:

catgirl_872 said:

Love Joy
xx

oh right i see, well i hope everthin works out well for u Very happy xx

Thanks doll! And you too xxxxx

jo-jojo-jo

hipmomma said:
Good luck for everybodys scans! With any luck wont be too many months before i need one!!! Very happy

I hope i will be needing one to good luck xxxxxxxxx

ButtercupButtercup
Good luck for your scan. My friend goes for her fiert scan on the 16th and is really excited as well as this is her first pregnancy Very happy

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
ooo hope am needing a scan soon too hehe! good luck to all who are having scans! its such an amazing time hehe! xxx

bay-beebay-bee
I love the scans! I got bad pre-eclampsia last time too so hopefully I will get a few more scans next time! Good luck and looking forward to seeing the pics!

angelsmomangelsmom
i had pre-eclampsia hope i get more scans too. havent been mentioned like, all ive been told is to monitor my bp weekly from 20 weeks.

should really ring midwife n sort that out.

mitchmitch
hope all goes well with your scan cassie xx you never no there could be Baby Baby Baby or even Baby Baby Baby Razz

shellshell
Just wanted to wish those who have scans coming up all the best.
Shell.x

catgirl_872catgirl_872

mitch said:
hope all goes well with your scan cassie xx you never no there could be Baby Baby Baby or even Baby Baby Baby Razz

ahhhh damn you dont say that my sister had twins and richs anties are twins so it could happen Shocked xx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Congratulations, hope the scan goes well x x

HayleyHayley
wow goodl uck with scan hun, how exciting! Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews