Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Introductions for single parents

mumoftwinsmumoftwins
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
I'm Aneesha and I am a mother to 1 year old Salim and Arjumand. I left my boyfriend, who, after finding out that I am pregnant, told me to abort. I've never dated anyone after him as I have decided to focus my entire attention on my twins.

ElementaryElementary
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
I'm Jeannette, single mum to Martha. I became disabled during my pregnancy and as a result became very depressed and suicidal. It took a year to bond with Martha, and my husband felt sorry for himself, had an affair and left when she was 3 - she'll be 6 in December.

flaminjoflaminjo
posted 1 decade 9 months ago
Its really nice to know the stories of so many brave single parents,many of those are women who refused to take shit from their abusive male partners and walked out to take up the responsibility alone.

I feel that in the company of other single parent every one must be feeling a little solace by sharing their life stories.

Let the more single parents join and contribute to this forum.

mummy2megmummy2meg
posted 1 decade 8 months ago
hi im jackie, momto meghan 5.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
hello all,
some of u prob remember me from last year but for those that dont,
im cassie 22, single mum to kieran 4 in feb and kyle 2 in jan.
thought i would pop back and say hi to everyone, half term now and i am bored as hell. how is everyone? Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews