Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

I changed Aaralyn's room around....

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
... a few months ago she had some friends for a sleepover so I put the mattresses on the floor so they could all sleep like that. Well, Aaralyn decided after that night that is how she wanted to sleep from then on. Meanwhile her cute little pink toddler bed is only being used to collect toys atop of it. So, before she went with Daddy for a visit yesterday eve, I told her I was going to switch her room around and set her bed up again.... first she argued, and after I said I would make it really fun, she agreed. So, I have her set up in a double parlor, 1/2 bedroom, 1/2 playroom. I switched the bedroom into the play room and made it more "grown up" for her. She came home last night and LOVED it!! and she slept in her bed again Very happy . I also bought Charlotte's Webb, the one with the "real" animals (the newest one) and we watched it together. We both cried!! (the cartoon one doesn't get us crying but boy that one did!!) Very cute and I think that Dakota Fanning is a cutie too, and a good little actress.

Does any one else get bored with their furniture arrangements and change them alot. Aaralyn's room has been changed so many times in the 2 years I've lived at this apartment. I can't really change my bedroom too much so I have fun with hers and my living room LOL

AlexAlex Moderator
Her room sounds lovely. pics??

I used to be bad for changing things about but cant be bothered any more

mitchmitch
sounds nice an grown up i carnt really switch the kids room round no were really for the bunk beds to go

alis378alis378
Her room sounds lovely hun and would really like to see some pics Very happy

I'm always changing our rooms around too - am never satisfied with how my house looks
x

hapydazyhapydazy
Thank you, she really likes it. I don't have any pics of it since I changed but here's a before with her sleeping on the mattresses. I'll take some new pics tonight and post.

I'm lucky because we have a big (reasonbly priced rent-wise) 3 bedroom with a double parlor so I switched her from a smaller bedroom into the double parlor. Now I have my bedroom and my own little living room that was her bedroom before. She has a lot of space to mess up

This is her room before I moved her to the double parlor (still in her crib) (sorry, ya have to move down)

and this is in the double parlor before, now her bed is in the back part of the 2 rooms (again Move down to see)

AlexAlex Moderator
wow Very happy

what a lucky girl to have such a big room. I would love that now

hapydazyhapydazy
My friend told me I should take the double parlor for my own rooms but I hang out in there with Aaralyn most of the time anyway and Aaralyn has way more stuff than I do.

We are really lucky to have the space we have, especially for what we pay in comparison to much smaller places I've seen. My dog and cats have their own room LOL

candgsmumcandgsmum
I don't often change the furniture around as we can only just fit things in our house as it is! Charlotte has a really big room but George is stuck with the box room so when he is older he'll probably stuck with a cabin bed poor thing!

You have a lovely house hapydazy! Lots of room to spread out Very happy

hapydazyhapydazy

candgsmum said:
I don't often change the furniture around as we can only just fit things in our house as it is! Charlotte has a really big room but George is stuck with the box room so when he is older he'll probably stuck with a cabin bed poor thing!

You have a lovely house hapydazy! Lots of room to spread out Very happy

Thank you. It suits us perfectly Very happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
thats so cool. what a lucky girl Smile

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
i love to cahnge the furniture around in our house! oh goes amd hates doing it but he knows if he doesnt help me i will do it anyway without his help but will just take me abit longer haha! I usually change the front room, the dining room or Mia's bedroom haha! xxx

hapydazyhapydazy

miaruby said:
i love to cahnge the furniture around in our house! oh goes amd hates doing it but he knows if he doesnt help me i will do it anyway without his help but will just take me abit longer haha! I usually change the front room, the dining room or Mia's bedroom haha! xxx

It's fun isn't it?! Thanks again girls, we stayed home last night and she slept wonderfully in her "new room" again Very happy

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Very happy Looks great I was doing kids bedroom out most of yesterday Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews