Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Its Emily's Sports Day............

RobRob Admin
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
- My blog

amy456 said:

amy456 said:
***Content deleted - IP address logged***

Im not real sure what this means?? I have certainly not meant to offend anyone I just dont understand these posts.
It was a genuine enquiry Suspect .

Your comment was taken as a bit sarcastic and mean by one of our mods and so was removed. If you didn't mean to sound that way, then my apologies.

Smile

jo-jojo-jo
Thanks Rob i didn't know what it meant i read the comment then went to a different post and when i came back it was gone im a bit computer illiterate lol Crazy

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
i read the post before it got deleted and i did feel it sounded a little rude! i dont know today we seem to be having a few problems with rudeness! Mad

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
what is wrong with these ppl? do they get a kick out of upsetting ppl? grrrrrrr to them all

hapydazyhapydazy
Hey, I'm back for a few minutes.... Yes Stacey there are people out there that get off on upsetting people. It gets their kicks up real high when every one responds to it too... just what they are looking for. Here, we call them trolls (trolling the web just to upset people).

Just ignore them, usually they go away. We used to get them alot on the dog rescue sites I belonged to. They would say things just to push a button and then it would just keep rolling.

Back to reading posts now...

Oh, I forgot to add that I hope Emily ended up having a great sports day Very happy

EmilysmumEmilysmum
Why is a certain few people so rude on here Sad Face

hapydazyhapydazy
I have only been a member for about 2 weeks now (I think?) and I don't think I've seen any of the regular members be straight out rude like that. I think that atleast one of these rude posters was just trying to stir up trouble for some fun Tounge Out .

We have great moderators here that pick those ones up right away it looks like Very happy

EmilysmumEmilysmum
Yes Emily had a great sports day, the rain held off, it was great thanks Smile

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Very happy Glad she has a good day Smile

RichRich Moderator
Glad you all had a good time with the Sports Day...

And I do monitor posts, if I happen to miss one, feel free to PM me with the post link and I'll check it out. Thanks all, you guys are a great commuity, and I am proud to be a part of it.

EmilysmumEmilysmum
Thanks Rich

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww hun am glad emily had a nice day! and glad the rain held off! hope the rain holds off here for my party on sat! xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Glad she had a good day, Miaruby fingers crossed the rain goes away by Saturday!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
glad it went well hun x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews