Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Going to be online Booking a Holiday

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
For next year thinking of Cypros, Portugal, France

Any one got any suggestions on cheep companys or anything else ETC Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum
I saw something on the TV which said to get quotes on the phone and then ring up other travel companies with your quote and get them to quote you less each time. The guy on the TV managed to get about 300 quid (I think) off his holiday by doing this! x

mumof2_jomumof2_jo

candgsmum said:
I saw something on the TV which said to get quotes on the phone and then ring up other travel companies with your quote and get them to quote you less each time. The guy on the TV managed to get about 300 quid (I think) off his holiday by doing this! x

Oh will try this great tip DH wants to go to Disney land Paris but cheepest iv got online so far is £2440 for 2 weeks thats stying in the park though Confused

candgsmumcandgsmum
We don't go abroad as we don't have passports and by the time I've paid for 4 of them I wouldn't be able to afford the holiday!

I must admit with the weather being like it is I'd love to get out of England for a few weeks! Hope you get a good deal hun x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews