Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Diana concert

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Smile Anyone else watching it, been really good so far Very happy

EmilysmumEmilysmum
Yes, I have seen some of it

mitchmitch
i switched it on at 7 didnt no it started at half 3

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i only just turned it on half hour ago and seen the highlights and missed loads of good songs like james morrison grrr lol xx

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Sad Face The end bit the films of her when she was a little baby/girl had me in tears x x x

EmilysmumEmilysmum
Yes, that was very upsetting Sad Face

kelkel
wow those boys are great, they did a fantastic job sorting that out for their mum Very happy .
it was very sad Sad Face , but what a great way to remember her and celebrate her birthday and life

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
I saw bits of it, her boys are very lovely people to think of doing something like that! nice way to remember her! xxx

flossy30flossy30
i saw most of it during watching cbbc lol .i had a little tear in my eye when it ended tho .i cant belive its been nearly ten years since her death (i only know that coz thats when i got with DP lol).i think she wpuld have been soooo proud of her boys also it was nice that c harles and camila werent there .does that sound bad Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum
I watched most of it too between making Sunday lunch! I really enjoyed it too. I know what you mean about the short film at the end of Diana as a small child bring a tear to your eye!

shellshell
I didn't see any of it and I would really like to know what songs Take That Sang
Shell,
x

flossy30flossy30
shine ,and then i took the kids to bed soz

candgsmumcandgsmum

shell said:
I didn't see any of it and I would really like to know what songs Take That Sang
Shell,
x

Shine, Patience and Back for Good x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews